Home

Interesting revelation regarding AI interceptions

This is a discussion on Interesting revelation regarding AI interceptions within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-31-2008, 12:15 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Interesting revelation regarding AI interceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
You misunderstood me. The problem is that there is not enough of a gap in completion percentages and passing efficiency between QB's with ratings differences. The only thing that changes is the number of INTs. Whether it is Mark Sanchez or FCS East QB, they are likely to throw for ~65% if you allow the CPU to control the secondary. It's a small price to pay I guess, so I can deal with it.

I've been playing an Ohio St dynasty with new offline sliders and I'm loving the results so far. So far we're 3-1 with the only loss coming at USC. The USC game was tied with 30 seconds remaining and USC had the ball on our 40 yard line. They completed a pass to their TE McCoy who got stripped and we returned the fumble down to the USC 25 with 11 seconds remaining. Thought I'd win.... then the booth challenges the fumble and reverses it even though his knee was nowhere near being down. The next play, McKnight trucks Laurinaitis and houses it 30 yards for the win. Ouch!

Either way, I'm liking the stats and will probably use these sliders with Ask Corso and DT control for a year in my offline dynasties every now and then.
Yeah, I see what you are saying there. The completion %'s do get a little whacky. I'm moving AI QB Accuracy down to 50 and WR catch down to 25 or 0 and see what happens.

You'll get fun games with these sliders until speed takes over the game if you recruit alot of speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »