Home

Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

This is a discussion on Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kram438
I feel like trying to start the hype for a new version of any game, really, so early just devalues the piece of hardware you just spent $60 on a matter of 3-4 months ago. And for anyone who got it for Christmas, well, you're basically telling them that their game isn't worth anything anymore because now we just want to talk about the next version.

Believe me, I'm as excited about the next game the very second I start playing the current version, but I still would like to get some value out of what I've got for at least HALF a year if not more.
I would have rather had a ziploc bag full of dog poop than NCAA as a Christmas gift. NCAA sits on the shelf and collects dust. At least with dog poopy I can place it outside and as it decays it will make fertilizer. Which in turn the fertilizer makes the flowers in my yard beautiful in the Spring.

Lesson Is...

Dog Poopy > NCAA 09
Old 01-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #34
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Alright EA guys. It is now January. Time to spill the beans on NCAA 2010 Info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Lesson Is...

Dog Poopy > NCAA 09
Old 01-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 10

Yeah I wanna see updates also.

Make sure you put Army's camo's in the game.
Best uniforms all year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Locke
I would like to know if I can actually create my own playbook with plays and formations that I want to use instead of modify my gameplan around other peoples ideas of a offensive system....

Spill the beans please!!
Greg at OP. sports already said "NO" on play creator and hinted that playbooks is a priority but most likely NOT for 2010.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #37
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Greg at OP. sports already said "NO" on play creator and hinted that playbooks is a priority but most likely NOT for 2010.
great start for 2010
Old 01-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydee6385
Yeah I wanna see updates also.

Make sure you put Army's camo's in the game.
Best uniforms all year!

THOSE JERSEYS WERE S-SE-X-Y
Old 01-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
great start for 2010
why promise anything for this year when they can do the traditional next year promise?

seriously though, i've just about given up on this series. make no mistake, i'll be first in line to try to get the game early because i love college FB but i think the series needs a reboot like the EA NHL series got.

the game is not a steaming pile of turd like some of you guys say. instead it's merely a decent game that is just not all that exciting. they need to somehow bring the fun back into the series, the sense of unpredictability. i don't know, i've thought a lot about it but the game just needs more randomness and more fun overall.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 01-03-2009, 12:55 AM   #40
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

He hinted strongly towards CAS though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »