Home

If the AI is truly broken in this game....

This is a discussion on If the AI is truly broken in this game.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #9
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: If the AI is truly broken in this game....

Im all for whatever fixes this game and gets it to play like it should. If you just recruit speed, nothing else matters. It sucks the fun right out of the game. I want some low scoring struggles. Meh, nevermind, ive been down this road before

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #10
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftball11
At times, be it the game play or dynasty mode, this game just makes no sense. The AI has no logic, it is not football savvy and it is not intelligent. At times I fill like I am playing a game that belongs on the PS1 System.
More like Dreamcast

Old 01-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #11
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

good post fist. there is no logic and they admit that. hopefully they fix that for next year. man does suck. i wouldnt want to go back to the way it was for anything. before this wide open offense it seemed so scripted when playing. you would know how the play would unfold before it did. i like the wide open game play i think more than bad d ai its just bad player interaction. the dline needs new moves and logic. the wr db interactions is the worse. i was reading all the motion capture stuff they are working on for madden and they need to use this in the wr db animations. how does a db covering a streak and is a step behind the wr stop jump to full height an knock a ball down that is going 5 feet past him to hit the wr in stride. the db shouldnt be able to jump high, would never stop and he would try to make a play on the ball as its getting to the wr as to be able to make the tackle if the cant make the play on the ball. all we have now is throw it up and it will get knocked down unless you have a 96 wr or higher and he just outruns the guy by more than 3 or 4 steps. total garbage.

there are a ton of probs and the cool thing is they know it. they got the hang of the game development kit it looks like(seems like most games are having probs with this as every game seems to get pushed back) and they dont have to redo players animations for the first time in the 360s era. this should hopefully help us out on the consumer end know that they can do more in a shorter amount of time. we hope anyway. even the diffrence from ncaa colision detection to maddens was a big difference in a good way. this should be the best next gen football game to date but that isnt saying alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »