Home

Where were these plays in the first 3 quarters?!

This is a discussion on Where were these plays in the first 3 quarters?! within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Where were these plays in the first 3 quarters?!

Ok. So I bought NCAA 09 after the 2nd patch was released. I have creamed teams on all kinds of slider sets with some of the weakest and best teams.

Too many times I will beat up on the cpu and go into the 4th quarter winning like...63-7. And then the cpu pulls some plays out of the "Handy Dandy Notebook" and become nearly unstoppable. The score will end up like 66-28 since when U have a lead that big I just run and punt all 4th quarter.

And its not really like they're cheesing me (AND THE CPU DOES CHEESE!) but their offense just starts to click. Suck qbs catch fire, plays that werent workin all of a sudden are working and if the RB is an impact player...No comment.

Its not much of a problem since Im never in any danger of losing, its just that I want to see the offense click and the cpu d step up in the first three quarters sometimes too. Not just in the 4th quarter or on that amazing 2-minute drill before the half

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #2
bb9
Rookie

bb9's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Where were these plays in the first 3 quarters?!

It's funny how the AI seems to be unstoppable at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game when they run the hurry up.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:38 AM   #3
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Where were these plays in the first 3 quarters?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb9
It's funny how the AI seems to be unstoppable at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game when they run the hurry up.
yeah but in the 4th qtr the cpu will be 12-13. Not too robo, wrs are just all of a sudden getting open now. I played my starters instead of mass subbing to see if it was just me 2nd string that was sorry and it wasnt. My first string guys were gettin beaten of the line and everything. I even had a cpu player to go deep on a post route. It was niiiice. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »