Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #81
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
If we get Div-1AA schools, EA don't make them as watered down as you did in the past.

Just because you are a Div-1AA player it doesn't mean you can't run fast or be strong. I swore back on the PS2, the fastest Div-1AA players had like 86 speed, and the strongest had like 83 strength.
Lets hope they even put them in the game first...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 12:38 AM   #82
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
If we get Div-1AA schools, EA don't make them as watered down as you did in the past.

Just because you are a Div-1AA player it doesn't mean you can't run fast or be strong. I swore back on the PS2, the fastest Div-1AA players had like 86 speed, and the strongest had like 83 strength.
Hell yeah, it was terrible trying to play with I-AA teams. There are quite a few guys playing FCS/I-AA ball who could've made it at the I-A level. There are guys who can flat out ball.

Also, FBS/I-A players transfer the FCS/I-AA schools regularly(FAMU just picked up 5 transfers, thus far). It would be fun to see athletes transfer down, instead of transferring to another I-A school just to sit out for a year.

Again, we just wanna be in the game.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:41 AM   #83
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
I would like to see them put in dyansty mode,To were you must start at the bottom and work your way up to get an offer from an AD at a D-One school. I mean like create a coach and get a 3year contract and meet the AD'S comands,You can get and offer from a D-1 School but it won't be a ready made school to start out.You would only get offers from 1 to 2 star teams,And go from there.I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS IN THE GAME THIS YEAR EA.Becuase if it's in the game it's in the game,And this is in the game.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:30 AM   #84
Rookie

infernoisdead's Arena

OVR: 1

Create a School with division 1 templates. I love some of the small details teams have on their jerseys and would love to mix and match.

And maybe more licensed accessories for the uni's. Not just Nike mid/low cleats, but the exact model of cleat you can buy in-stores etc
Old 01-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #85
Rookie

nine0bison's Arena

OVR: 7

More uniforms....classic, new, alternate combos, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 5

For online and offline dynasty

1.) Early enrollment, (Greenshirt or Greyshirt?) so that they can train with the team, not every recruit maybe those with a certain awareness.

2.) Spring game, or (I know I'm dreaming), a high school all star game.

3.) Create-A-School, and not with those horrible logos they always seem to make, I don't know of even a high school who is nicknamed the rhinos.

4.) Bowl Specific End Zone Art

5.) Use GameDay, it's the only reason I am not completely in the bag on a friday night.

6.) Get rid of the mascot's game, or put them in the Wii version.

7.) Online and Offline dynasty coaching changes, and have them bring their playbook.

8.) Better AI running of the football, and this does not mean jumping over, or spinning six times out of a tackle, have them hit the hole.

9.) Div I-AA Schools, come on of course we need them!

Thanks, love the game, just a few more tweaks.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #87
Rookie

nine0bison's Arena

OVR: 7

Maybe even unlockable unis via achievements.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 4

There is NO way EA is not aware of the I-AA cries. I'd like to see create-a-school, i-aa teams. Also, not sure how much "room" is available on the disc or whatever but a AA game on disc (or seperate) where you can import teams (FBS invite, etc) would be cool.

Stadium upgrades, bowl win money (for improving facilities and getting your star RB out of jail.)

Also, end zone art and if you get conference invite how about putting the new conference logo on the field.

Oh and cheerleader customization

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »