Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Oh they are very aware of the 1-AA cries, they just don't seem to care. That or they don't want to have to do the work to get them in. Its already 99% confirmed they aren't in this year, and that the team doesn't have any idea of when they may actually try to put them back in.

FCS is out for 2010... I would guarantee it. However, I think it's a good bet to expect CAS... even if it's a wattered down version.

Shame on you EA... FCS is a requirement NOT an option!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #98
Rookie

flordiagators's Arena

OVR: 3
i agree they need to add create a school and a playbook...so people can run the wildcat and i was useing florida and they have the shuffel pass kinda were the tight end comes across the line and tebow pitches it to him they need more plays like that

When createing a player you should be able to do more like pick a mouth piece color, pads, everthing and make it where you can transfer during the campus thing

EA is the best at creating video games they need to step up some more for me
Old 01-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #99
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
FCS is out for 2010... I would guarantee it. However, I think it's a good bet to expect CAS... even if it's a wattered down version.

Shame on you EA... FCS is a requirement NOT an option!!!
Don't guarantee it..lol..there must be some hope..lol.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 0
PLEASE!!! Put in Create a playbook where you can choose a formation from certain teams playbooks and have those formations and the plays in those formations in your playbook. This would make the game more creative and .
Old 01-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #101
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Make the game balanced for offense and defense. - I know NCAA/Madden are offensively geared, but 09 was obsurdly catered to the offense. There is no pass rush and the QB has all day to throw, and the defensive players play their assignments poorly. The offensive players on average are much faster than the defense even though in HS kids at linebacker and running back run similar 40-yard times (around 4.6 IRL). But there are tons for 4.2 RBs in the game, and the fastest linebacker runs 4.37-4.4. There aren't really athletes as recruits, they can only work in one or two positions (commonly CB and FS). You can't move them around like you are led to believe.

Allow for more team makeups to flourish - Yes, we know a lot of the big schools are moving to it. However, the way the game is set up is SPD + spread option = money. Running a two-back, I-Form offense a la Wisconsin is really an effort in futility if one wants to succeed. I'm in three online dynasties right now and every single one of the people in them play with the spread offense. I hate the spread offense and I love to pound the rock, but I am forced to run some variant of it in order to compete because the game only rewards speed and neglects other factors like strength and stamina. Power football is impossible - wearing down the defense in non-existant unless you run the no-huddle. And smaller players have no trouble tackling bigger backs. The power backs go down too easily in this game, again giving people no incentive to actively pursue them. Lighter, faster teams should get worn out when I'm jamming PJ Hill or Javon Ringer down their throat 30+ times a game.

Last edited by SHO; 01-16-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #102
MVP

OVR: 37

Formation subs is huge. I really want the Madden playcall screen, intact with formation subs for 2010.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1

How about a streamlined recruiting process in Dynasty mode. Man that crap just takes entirely too long in 09. It makes you just want to simulate the off season and that used to be one of the best aspects of the game on PS2
Old 01-18-2009, 02:20 AM   #104
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Formation subs is huge. I really want the Madden playcall screen, intact with formation subs for 2010.
I'm pretty sure formation subs WON'T be in either based on a post I read over on NCAA strategies. He kept saying like, "it was something they'd like to get in there in the future".

I'll be madder than a fireant if I have to buy the PS2 version this year in order to play a decent game of football.

I've come to realize, that EA wants us to catch their MISTAKES(ie. stadium corrections, jerseys, glitches, freezes, etc.) but they don't want our ideas for improvement because they have their own "priorities".

If we hear in the near future that these basic things still arent fixed, I REALLY wish we could get a group of us to ban together and NOT buy this game the first week. If you wanna break down and buy it afterwards, fine, but at least hold out the first week and let them see the lack of 1st week sales.

Last edited by stoncold32; 01-18-2009 at 02:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »