Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #113
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

I come on here from time to time to see if there is any NEW and POSITIVE feedback from developers etc.

But as far as footbal;l games go...EA is a complete failure at trying to simulate the game we all love. I read all the suggestions from users and then i think back to last year, the year before etc. ALL THE SAME REQUESTS!!!!

EA doess not listen, DEVELOPERS on here or not. EA does not care. (and if they come here and say they do...100% lies). EA ALREADY knows what they are planning for 2010 and MAYBE 5% of our suggestions are even in the cards.

They care about 2 things ...1- $$$ 2- New CASUAL players who dont want SIM but just want a ton of points and NO challenge.

MAYBE 2010 is better, but after a month the SAME crap we have had will surface and we are back to square one.

EA blows, plain and simple. I have NOT played a GOOD/GREAT football sim (NCAA or NFL) in now going on 4 yrs. And i don not see anything changing in 2010. Crying shame as this USED to be THEE title i looked forward to the most and gave me many hours of good times......

EA CAN make GREAT games. (NHL 09 and FIFA.)
Old 01-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #114
trb
Rookie

OVR: 1
Include a post season playoff option in dynasty mode. Eight, 12 or 16 teams -- it doesn't matter. Just give me the option to ditch the sucky BCS.

The game included a playoff a few years back. What happened to it?
Old 01-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0
I would like to canceled games because of weather
And fcs team and pre and post game comments from commentatoros and players or coaches
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #116
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

I wish they would just implement some of the great features in the old gen NCAA. Just get a copy of NCAA 08 for the xbox and look at the features in dynasty mode. They have spring drills Oklahoma, Passing drills, Return drills, Line drills, and so much more. Recruiting based on how many schlorships your team has available. Player disipline and punishment for infractions. Bowl specific patches on uniforms. Add these and EA would satisify so many of our wants. I can just imagine how good the 09 version for PS2 is.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #117
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4

Realistic field degredation would be great.I also wish the game speed was just a tad faster and smoother.JMO
Old 01-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #118
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I come on here from time to time to see if there is any NEW and POSITIVE feedback from developers etc.

But as far as footbal;l games go...EA is a complete failure at trying to simulate the game we all love. I read all the suggestions from users and then i think back to last year, the year before etc. ALL THE SAME REQUESTS!!!!

EA doess not listen, DEVELOPERS on here or not. EA does not care. (and if they come here and say they do...100% lies). EA ALREADY knows what they are planning for 2010 and MAYBE 5% of our suggestions are even in the cards.

They care about 2 things ...1- $$$ 2- New CASUAL players who dont want SIM but just want a ton of points and NO challenge.

MAYBE 2010 is better, but after a month the SAME crap we have had will surface and we are back to square one.

EA blows, plain and simple. I have NOT played a GOOD/GREAT football sim (NCAA or NFL) in now going on 4 yrs. And i don not see anything changing in 2010. Crying shame as this USED to be THEE title i looked forward to the most and gave me many hours of good times......

EA CAN make GREAT games. (NHL 09 and FIFA.)
How is this trolling? Its just the sad truth, with a ton of spelling errors.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #119
Rookie

LunchBox Legend's Arena

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but my wish is that one year they'll add something like a coaching dynasty. One were you start out as a position coach and work your way through the small schools to a coordinator position and then finally a head coaching position. I would also like it where if you're a DLine coach then you only play defense and you have to control a DLineman. Granted that would suck if you were an OLine coach, so perhaps offense could work a little different.

Would this kinda mode be something anyone else is interested in?

I would also like to be able to upgrade smaller schools with bigger stadiums or weight rooms as you bring them up from the bottom ranks into the elite ranks.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #120
Rookie

LunchBox Legend's Arena

Another thing I remebered wanting for years is the ability to save in the middle of a game. Sometimes I only have twenty or so minutes to play and I want to get some football in but can't because I don't have time for a full game. Also, in my dynasty I like to run 7-8 minute quarters but then I need at least an hour to complete a game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »