Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 AM   #129
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon13 Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

I wish that EA would fix that flaming piece of crap that was NCAA 09! Fix online dynasty for one! How about adding all of the freaking stadiums! Hey, here is an idea, let's put back in all of the features that used to be in the series back in last generation!
Old 01-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 1
I think we should have like a senior bowl or high school all-american game or something like that. it would be awsome.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #131
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Question about SR Bowl game. Would it be better to play in NCAA or would it be cool to port it to Madden? I think I'd be more focused on Recruiting and Spring Game than the SR Bowl but it would be nice to play with those guys before you draft them on Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #132
MVP

OVR: 37

{insert sarcasm here} Hey have you ever thought that maybe the reason why NCAA FOOTBALL is missing features on NEXT GEN like:

FCS
CAS
FORMATION SUBS
REAL DYNAMIC ATTENDANCE
PLAYBOOK EDITOR
UNIFORM SELECTOR SCREENS
COIN TOSS
REFS ON THE FIELD
PRE-GAME SHOW
POST GAME SHOW
COACHES ON THE FIELD
END ZONE ART
BOWL ATMOSPHERE
OL/DL INTERACTION
HEISMAN CEREMONY
COACH OF THE YEAR, etc, etc, etc,

Maybe EA is worried about our well-being. What would we do if all of these excellent last gen features were in next gen? We would not spend 100's of hours on this site trying to improve the game. Would our lives have any meaning or purpose??? Thank you EA for looking after my best interests!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 1
Ok now let me tell alllll of you my small small complain. On Campus legend if you are a fast WR, RB, CB, FS SS and your speed is 95+ how come you cant return kick off's or punt returns???!! This was so disappointing for me because when your that freakin fast you should be the return man. At least you can do this in madden.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #134
MVP

OVR: 39

Time for this thread to die since they will not be adding anymore features that aren't already in there.

I think we probably should have consolidated wishes earlier.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 2009 is the best release of the NCAA series ever. This game is far better than Madden and I am extremely happy with it. I have just a few recommendations and they are as follows….

Online Dynasty Mode
• Allow dynasty members to view dynasty matchups between human dynasty opponents using MS Live Meeting. Would be nice if users could view from Xbox 360 console or from a PC.
• Allow users to publish online dynasty’s to a user defined website.
• Allow coaching records, trophies and awards to continue to the next season.
• Fix the problem with players leaving at the end of the season even though the coach talked them into staying.
• Include program goals. (e.g. Win a conf title, win a bowl game, finish in Top 25 etc..)
• Include the ability to get fired from your program if you don’t meet your program goals.
• Include job offers from other universities at the end of your season.
• Prospect 40 times don’t seem realistic. It is rare that a high school athlete will run better than a 4.4. I am finding an extensive list of prospects that run 4.3’s and lower. This does not reflect the current national list of HS recruits. Should seriously minimize the number of players who run 4.3 and lower.

Game Play
• Fix the disparity in response when a defender is covering a receiver and the ball is thrown out in front of the receiver. The receiver is the only one who appears to pick up speed and make a play on the ball. The defender continues on his same pace.
• Improve zone and man coverage. I do understand that we are playing with college players, and many of them will never see the next level, but it seems the offense has a very distinct advantage unless you play with the power house teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane_Mutiny
Dynamic attendance (I don't want to see the Superdome sold out for a Tulane game, or Legion Field sold out for a UAB game! Even my Canes shouldn't be selling out Dolphin Stadium in-game...) and definitely a more realistic passing game.

More unique environment aspects would be good too (I'd love to see the Canes run through the smoke in NCAA 2010) and what they had in 08 where it got darker as the game progressed into the night was great.

EA has a shot to make NCAA 2010 a great game - I hope they don't blow it (although I won't be surprised if they do....)
NCAA 2008 is the best release of the NCAA series ever. This game is far better than Madden and I am extremely happy with it. I have just a few recommendations and they are as follows….

Online Dynasty Mode
• Allow dynasty members to view dynasty matchups between human dynasty opponents using MS Live Meeting. Would be nice if users could view from Xbox 360 console or from a PC.
• Allow users to publish online dynasty’s to a user defined website.
• Allow coaching records, trophies and awards to continue to the next season.
• Fix the problem with players leaving at the end of the season even though the coach talked them into staying.
• Include program goals. (e.g. Win a conf title, win a bowl game, finish in Top 25 etc..)
• Include the ability to get fired from your program if you don’t meet your program goals.
• Include job offers from other universities at the end of your season.
• Prospect 40 times don’t seem realistic. It is rare that a high school athlete will run better than a 4.4. I am finding an extensive list of prospects that run 4.3’s and lower. This does not reflect the current national list of HS recruits. Should seriously minimize the number of players who run 4.3 and lower.

Game Play
• Fix the disparity in response when a defender is covering a receiver and the ball is thrown out in front of the receiver. The receiver is the only one who appears to pick up speed and make a play on the ball. The defender continues on his same pace.
• Improve zone and man coverage. I do understand that we are playing with college players, and many of them will never see the next level, but it seems the offense has a very distinct advantage unless you play with the power house teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »