Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 AM   #137
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Man I hope that this NCAA game is way smoother then these last few games EA has been just putting out.Because there is so much that has been taking from this game and nothing put into it,So with all the high tech gear you guys have to work with put the old stuff back in and add to it with these things on our wishlist and NCAA 10 CAN'T BE TOUCHED.OH YEA BY THE WAY EA WE ALL KNOW YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN SO WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH PUTTING IN THE WORK TO BRING A ONCE GOOD SERIES BACK TO THE TOP? IN MY THOUGHTS OF THE BEST NCAA GAME EVER WAS NCAA04 THIS GAME WAS A TURNING POINT FOR ALL GAMERS AS WELL AS THE START TO A NEW ERA IN SPORTS GAMING.PLEASE FIX THIS RUNNING IT STILL NOT LOOKING REAL,BRING BACK THE OLD GEN RUNNING STYLE AND ADD THE 360'S LOOK TO THE GAME AND IT'S FIXED.TO NCAA AND HOPES OF IT BEING THE BEST TO DATE.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #138
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I stopped playing Madden and just started playing NCAA when madden hit the next gen. But it really seems like the Madden team is putting a lot of effort into tuning the game as the community would like to see it. Maybe we can't choose which exact features we want & what EA is going to do to fix the bugs. But we can help them to make a game that WE want.

I really hope or "wish" that the NCAA team is as involved with us as the Madden team is. As early as it is, OMT has made a great effort to listen to the community with the uniform corrections..I hope we get the same treatment from the whole team.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 2
create a school and a good one to
new helmets and models
new uniforms and more alternative choices
bowl game endzone paint and bowl patches
way better campus legend.... improve or get rid of it
maddens break tackle after hit gameplay
stick with the open field gameplay though
and add the 1-AA teams like last-gen

all of these would make the game great not just good.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE IN DEPTH PLAYERS AND CREATE A PLAYER FOR EXAMPLE COLORED CLEATS, MOUTH PIECES, A MORE WIDE SELETION OF GEAR. THE NCAA 09 GEAR WAS DESENT JUST ADD MORE TO IT
Old 02-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #141
Rookie

THE SIDELINES NEED TO BE MORE REALISTIC ALSO (COACHS, PLAYERS, EQUIPMENT, CAMERA CREWS, STUFF LIKE THAT)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #142
Rookie

U guys i had this cool idea... u might think its weird but here it goes...WHAT IF u know how they have the players of the game sometimes at the game of the week had them come onto the gameday show and talk to the commentators lee and kirk .......just an idea.....
Old 02-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #143
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmcgirt
U guys i had this cool idea... u might think its weird but here it goes...WHAT IF u know how they have the players of the game sometimes at the game of the week had them come onto the gameday show and talk to the commentators lee and kirk .......just an idea.....
It would be cool but it would also be way more than they could ever do. That's asking for way too much detail when they don't even have any presentation yet. Not a bad idea, but there is so much more that needs to be fixed first. There is so much that goes into the game that I doubt it would ever get to a point of being considered. It would be cool though, especially if we were to get to that point.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #144
Rookie

thats true....but there is always the question of what if.... i feel they need to get ride of the mascot games and bring back all the teams , equipment as well as animations of the players ..if you look back at some of the animations in previous games like giving each other high fives between plays ,or them skipping around or whatever ...they should focus on bringing that all back and be focused on totally just ...take this game to the next level ....and that is what everyone I see wants and would like to experience come july

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »