Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #9
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
To be honest with you I haven't bought this game yet for the PS3. I stuck to the PS2 for 2008 and didn't even buy at all this year.

That being said the two big things (for me) that kept me from getting this game were:

1. Camera Views: More Choices especially Long or Overhead.
--I know lots of people don't have a problem with the view and thats great. But there are a lot of us that do and don't like the view.

2. In Game Saves: They still have never added this to NCAA.
-- I don't generally have hours to play and would love in game saves.

I know these aren't huge things in regards to the game and probably most people's wishlists but these 2 things would get me to by the game.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 8
And a Region Free Xbox version, so I can get it!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

1. Fix defensive line break block/ pressure.
2. Redo the playbooks like you did on the last gen systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
More incentives to use a wide varity of teams. EA does a great job with all 119 teams uniforms and different formations plus USC vs USC or Texas vs Oklahoma get a little borning to me. I like a Bowling Green vs Toledo or Stanford vs Arizona.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
Big match ups like Army vs Navy or Texas vs Oklahoma online should be played on netural sites.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #14
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25
BOWL PATCHES!!!!!! NO GENERIC BOWL ENDZONES!!!!! PLEEEEEASSSSE EA.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7
I think that Campus Legend needs to either improve or be removed. I mean there is so much that they could do if they turned it into an RPG type mode. For those who have played Fallout 3, do you guys feel like you have a connection with him? I know that seems dorky lol, but it's what made me play the game until 4 in the morning, if EA could do that with Campus Legend I think that it would push this game into the threshold of not just a good game, but a great game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
Rookie

nbluedevils's Arena

OVR: 6
um...espn integration? you have it, so use it!! sportscenter, the day's highlights and upsets, bcs speculation shows, and in-game espn presentation (ticker, scoreboard, penalties, etc) would all add a level of realism to the game.

also, it would be nice to create a more momentum-centric playing style, a la NHL 09. make players seem like they actually have weight, so that you can't flick the left stick around and expect your players to cut 90 degrees without stopping or slowing down. get rid of turbo if you have to (again like NHL 09) and make the game actually play like a real football game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »