Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #153
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

more bad passes, overthrown, underthrown, receivers running wrong routes, slipping, More DB/WR interaction, Pass interference, hand battles running up the field, this is a HUGE PART in college football, more miscommunications in the passing game, between the QB and WR's. It is too easy to complete 75-80% of your passes in this game.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:24 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 1

1. Ability to watch other games in your online dynasty!

2. Fix the players leaving glitch!

3. Stop with the super linebackers. I am tired of a linebacker jumping 5 feet in the air with his back turned to intercept a frozen rope pass with one hand.

4. 1-AA teams

5. Create a conference for Online Dynasty

6. Team specific pitches in online dynasty. Certain teams have certain things that can help attract recruits (i.e.-Michigan with their storied tradition, etc.)

There are plenty more, but those are my top 6
Old 02-24-2009, 11:27 AM   #155
Rookie

should be able 2 get all kinds of gear 2 football towels,sleeves on one specific arm,hairstyles like braids,dreadlocks and long hair where it come out the helmet create a team,1-aa teams back on,every body dont run the same,be able to show back pad out of jersey with it not coverd, more facemask,better player attitude towards game such as almost fighting and getting into it with players wishlist for ncaa 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #156
Rookie

player of the week with lee corso and brad as well as kirk,heisman ceremony back on and a soundtrack music for the menu
Old 02-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 6

QB's progressions! IF its in the game is it in your game?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #158
Rookie

okstatefosho's Arena

OVR: 3
Personally, I could care less about the pre- and post-game presentation. The one they have now is fine, and I just skip past it as fast as I can anyway, which is what I would do if they lengthen it. I just want to get to the game. That being said, the biggest issue that EA needs to work on is the gameplay on the field, the little things, and not focus on the idea that they have to have some new, innovative feature every year. I want to see the physics of real football added to the game, i.e., when the ball carrier trucks someone, they don't just plow through them, they deflect off the contact just a bit. Someone mentioned it already, but I would like to see hand checking between receiver and d-back. I want to be able to rock the ball carrier when he's already wrapped up by someone else, possibly causing a fumble. Just make the gameplay more real! Get rid of time-warp tackling, small backs plowing d-linemen, let me actually throw to a spot on the field that only my receiver can get to. Improve the line of scrimmage. Overall, make the models interact with eachother the way they do in real life. Forget the team intros and pre-game shows.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstatefosho
Personally, I could care less about the pre- and post-game presentation. The one they have now is fine, and I just skip past it as fast as I can anyway, which is what I would do if they lengthen it. I just want to get to the game. That being said, the biggest issue that EA needs to work on is the gameplay on the field, the little things, and not focus on the idea that they have to have some new, innovative feature every year. I want to see the physics of real football added to the game, i.e., when the ball carrier trucks someone, they don't just plow through them, they deflect off the contact just a bit. Someone mentioned it already, but I would like to see hand checking between receiver and d-back. I want to be able to rock the ball carrier when he's already wrapped up by someone else, possibly causing a fumble. Just make the gameplay more real! Get rid of time-warp tackling, small backs plowing d-linemen, let me actually throw to a spot on the field that only my receiver can get to. Improve the line of scrimmage. Overall, make the models interact with eachother the way they do in real life. Forget the team intros and pre-game shows.
The thing that i keep hearing is theres different departments for different things so even if they didnt improve all the unimportant stuff it still wouldnt help the important stuff
Old 02-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #160
Rookie

i would like to be able to watch on the online dynasty a HUMAN VS. CPU game while you wait if you have finished your game early.

The RECRUITING is good but could be better, the only thing that NEEDS to be changed is being able to keep ur players form leaving on the online dynasty, in 09 your players wouldnt stay only the commisoner could do it.

I would also like to see alternate jerseys and all helment types and better play from the o-line and d-lines no more just sitting there in a stale mate. All the D-1AA schools and player names and able to use them on online dynasty. I would LOVE to see the teams as they enter the field! and to have to the unique ones like clemson and michigan. and have a better half time show where it could show highlights form ur game and others from the people from ur online dynasty. And make the corner and reciever abilities more realistic, where corners can cover a curl route but they cant pickoff a ball that they didnt even look at! and where if its is a top reciever or the coverage is bad a reciever can get open on multible routes!!!!!!!! and the last thing is to improve the running game and defenses!!!! NCAA 09 was ok but could be better!! I play college football! PLEASE MAKE IT 2010 WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »