Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 03-08-2009, 09:17 AM   #185
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Dynamic Attendance!!!! For regular season and bowl games.

Field Degradation.

Better weather effects.

Accelerated clock
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2009, 01:00 PM   #186
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Im curious at this stage in NCAA 10 development what kinda things can be changed or added? Im sure if it aint on there radar then its not going be in 10

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 6

The weird way the defense runs next to you instead of cutting you off, needs to be taken away, forever

and

much better play calling vs the computer

Andy has had some really good games end cause the computer down by 4 with 2 minutes left play called and acted like it was the first day of spring practice

fix those two things, and Andy would buy the same game next year

Last edited by AndyBernard; 03-08-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 1
maybe add regional pipelines to go along with pipeline states. If two kids from the same town are big prospects have them be interested in same schools/ things of that nature. Also i loved the new pitches but when i switched jobs my coach prestige would fall to that of the previous coach at that school instead of following the coach.

Individual team's intros would be nice and maybe keep track of how many years a team has beat another for pregame conversation or mention the scores of the game a year before.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 1
The most important things to add would be more realistic physics (including tackling, juking, dives) Player and CPU A.I. and Awareness (for defenders on run plays, blockers, and receivers running routes) and much better graphics. (including the crowd and stadium.) (and how about putting some reffs on the field??)
also, the commentating can be very choppy, repetitive, or just plain incorrect. and we want to hear our players names more!

furthermore, my biggest frustration was with the roster. i dont mind that there arent names for the players, but, i found that about a third of my team was mis-numbed, and about 5 players were in the wrong position with some random stats. (seminoles)

In dynasty or campus mode, i beleive it would be much more rewarding to win the bcs without cheating. so, eliminate leaving games early and playing for the other team.

also, if there would be a way to have one universal named roster, things would be much simpler. otherwise, everyone is used to playing with different set-ups and stats, sometimes even when you play online.

The Best way to make 2010 standout and to be a 5 star game, is to remove nearly all differences from actual college football.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #190
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11
4 the uniforms they should have it were you can pic bothe the top and the bottom insted telling you what you can were they would show you in a 2 screen a picture of the Jersey, and they a picture of the pants. Were then you can mix and match with the jersey and helments and sock and what ever else you can do that with.

Kinda like how the old nba live games used to be whe you can select there jersey but add select pants too
Old 04-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 0
i'd like to see in dynasty mode a way to edit uniforms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #192
Banned

TooSmart's Arena

OVR: 5
i want to be able to catch the ball on the run down the field. why does the receiver jump up for the ball everytime i throw the ball deep??? this slows him down and the CB tackles me automatically. please improve this, i want to run through the ball and straight for the endzone and not frog leap like a basketball player going for a rebound

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »