Home

NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 01-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Now that the dust has settled and a new National Champion has been crowned, college football fans now face a harsh truth: We must endure the long, prosaic, football-less interim until the 2009 season kicks off in August.

For many of us, the culmination of the real-life NCAA football season signals the demise of the annual love affair with EA Sports’ NCAA Football, and shifts the focus to the future. While the introduction of the Online Dynasty mode will likely give NCAA 09 some added momentum this year, many gamers -- if they have not already -- will begin to discuss the new features and improvements the 2010 version will bring to the table.

There is already a lengthy NCAA Football 10 wish-list thread here on OS, but I felt it was time to begin the consolidation process.

Read More - NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
Pro

Cane_Mutiny's Arena

OVR: 11
Dynamic attendance (I don't want to see the Superdome sold out for a Tulane game, or Legion Field sold out for a UAB game! Even my Canes shouldn't be selling out Dolphin Stadium in-game...) and definitely a more realistic passing game.

More unique environment aspects would be good too (I'd love to see the Canes run through the smoke in NCAA 2010) and what they had in 08 where it got darker as the game progressed into the night was great.

EA has a shot to make NCAA 2010 a great game - I hope they don't blow it (although I won't be surprised if they do....)
Old 01-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
Rookie

tuch94's Arena

OVR: 8
They have to add 1-AA teams.....they have them in PS2 and adding at least SOME of them will make the game more enjoyable for fans of those teams (UMASS)
Old 01-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

-Online Dynasty: FIX THE DAMN ONLINE DYNASTY PLAYERS LEAVING GLITCH!
-Dynasty Mode: You should still be able to view your roster during all the offseason steps.
-Tone down the list of new features, and get the features you have right!! Online dynasty is the only new feature EA has added to the game in years, stop adding garbage features and start fixing bugs.

Last edited by TrevJo; 01-13-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuch94
They have to add 1-AA teams.....they have them in PS2 and adding at least SOME of them will make the game more enjoyable for fans of those teams (UMASS)
It's not happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14
While dynamic attendance was in NCAA 09, it was done poorly. The system they had in 06 for this was perfect, IMO. Many more empty seats.

Also, I will beat the dead horse by asking once again for an accelerated clock.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoToledo
While dynamic attendance was in NCAA 09, it was done poorly. The system they had in 06 for this was perfect, IMO. Many more empty seats.

Also, I will beat the dead horse by asking once again for an accelerated clock.
Yeah and now is a great time because this year they added a rule that the play clock starts after the blown whistle like in the NFL so this makes sense.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
1. The playclock updated to the current rules and time for defensive adjustments.
2. All of the stadiums
3. Show the defense and run games some love too
4. Speed up the menus
5. Better in-game presentation
6. Player behavior included again
7. Dynamic attendance
8. The ability to turn off Turbo
9. Interactive sidelines
10. Drills return to Dynasty mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »