Home

Online Dynasty Scheduling Help

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Scheduling Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Online Dynasty Scheduling Help

Im running a big 10 dynasty with my friends using Northwestern Penn State and Michigan. I want to Schedule a Northwestern vs Penn State game but It doesnt allow me to even when the schools have opens on the same week. Is there a way around this or better yet will the computer ever schedule a conference game between Northwestern and Penn State?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Online Dynasty Scheduling Help

You can NOT change in-conference games. The schedules are locked and are on rotation. You'll play those teams as the schedule will be actually played in the future. I've heard cases of EA screwing up the conference rotation, I know the first two years in our OD it was screwed but it worked back out, but they should be fairly accurate.

Wasn't being mean with the caps, just making sure you saw it. You'll have to wait it out to play your buddy.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Online Dynasty Scheduling Help

The 2008 schedules are correct, then the 2009 season is actually the 2007 schedule, which is baffling. I think the 2010 season is the 2008 schedule again, not totally sure about that. Then after that, the rotations are sort of right. The SEC doesn't have a very exact rotation in real life though I don't think. I swear some of those guys go like 5 years before they ever play eachother sometimes. Not sure there is an exact science to the Big 10 or ACC rotation either though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »