Home

New team to play with

This is a discussion on New team to play with within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
New team to play with

I think I have had enough playing with Ohio State. Sure they are my favorite college team but I want a challenge in this game since Pryor Is soo good in this game. I was thinking about Utah or maybe rebuilding up Notre Dame. I like to run the ball so I would like to have a good RB. I was thinking about a SEC team because their schedule is soo tough. Perhaps maybe Hawaii or something like that?

thanks, jon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: New team to play with

I was thinking the Akron Zips
Old 01-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #3
Rookie

sportsgamer30's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
I think I have had enough playing with Ohio State. Sure they are my favorite college team but I want a challenge in this game since Pryor Is soo good in this game. I was thinking about Utah or maybe rebuilding up Notre Dame. I like to run the ball so I would like to have a good RB. I was thinking about a SEC team because their schedule is soo tough. Perhaps maybe Hawaii or something like that?

thanks, jon
hawaii isnt a sec team but im gonna use ohio state next year. if you want a soo tough schedule use texas tech, oklahoma, georgia, oregon or oregon state. I use west virginia, sometimes utah, minnesota, texas tech oklahoma, florida and georgia.
MLB Twins
NBA Cavs
Old 01-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

hell yeah play with the Akron Zips!! AK ROWDY
Old 01-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
I was thinking about a SEC team because their schedule is soo tough.
Yeah, it sure is tough playing a steady diet of Sun Belt, the MAC basement, and FCS. While we're at it, let's look ripped in our time zone and deflate once we go anywhere else.

Last edited by machchunk; 01-21-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2009, 07:31 PM   #6
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2

I know ohio state is my team too in real life but they too good, I like using good teams but not great teams, like CAl, Auburn, Arkansas, Boston College, Clemson they are all fun, Clemson has killer runningbacks they are a great team for you. CJ spiller has 98 speed and james davis is like 94 overall too man they a great team not to mention a pretty good reciever core with Aaron kelley as the leader 6-5 pretty good speed. Auburn has a good runningback tandom too. Cal has Jahvid Best whos pretty beastly.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by machchunk
Yeah, it sure is tough playing a steady diet of Sun Belt, the MAC basement, and FCS. While we're at it, let's look ripped in our time zone and deflate once we go anywhere else.

that didint really make sense since the sec has won the last 3 national championships....im assuming i misunderstood you
Old 01-21-2009, 11:03 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Ok I'm confused with this thread. First of all, you talk about wanting to play as Utah, but then later you say that you'd like an SEC team because those teams have a hard schedule...playing as Utah wouldn't give you a hard schedule. Then right after you talk about wanting to play as an SEC team, you say "maybe Hawaii or something like that." Ok Hawaii isn't in the SEC, and they don't have a star RB, AND you'd have an easy schedule....all things that you said you don't want. Then after you post all of that, you come back with another post saying you want to play as the Akron Zips...WTF? First of all, why would you ever even think to play as the Zips...and second they're not in the SEC, thirdly they aren't a power running team, and lastly, you'd have an easy schedule.....lol you are confusing.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »