Home

Most Wanted Feature From Last Gen

This is a discussion on Most Wanted Feature From Last Gen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
Rookie

knighthawksfan's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Most Wanted Feature From Last Gen

They need add the old forulma of the old gen system they just need to copy the everything from the ps2. I want too see ncaa football get back to the good old days. I want to also see madden get back to it's old form. So if everyone thinks this hit me up on here later.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Being a dynasty player, exclusively, the off-season dynasty features are what I want to see added to the current generation systems: drills, spring game, choosing impact players (not as big a deal) and captains (a little bigger than impact players), etc. After that, a discipline system, but not the same system that was used in the last-gen games (need to figure out something separated from a budget put in place in the previous off-season).
Old 01-22-2009, 01:59 PM   #11
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

-Presentation
-Eveness of offensive and defensive game play
-All stadiums
-FCS/CAS feature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

feature-wise

Custom Playbooks
Formation Subs
Create-a-school/FCS

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 01-22-2009, 02:32 PM   #13
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

I can't really pinpoint a specific feature, but I just crave the fun from the Next Generation versions. To me they are lacking the "fun factor" that had me hooked on the Last Generation versions for hours upon hours each week, all year long.

I also would like to see FCS schools and Create-A-Team.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:48 PM   #14
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm gonna repeat a lot of answers here, but i'm going with...

1. FCS Schools
2. Discipline
3. Pregame presentation increase
-impact player warming up, talking to the camera, something. I remember playing 2003 when i put Mo Clarrett in the starting lineup and he was getting heisman hype and thats all they talked about in the pregame show. They would show him warming up, taking handoffs from Craig Krenzel, that was awesome!)
4. In-game saves. I can't tell you how many times i used that feature especially in madden on ps2. The nerds will tell you leaving your 360 on and idle for too long increases the chances you get the "red ring of death", so why not have in-game save so a person can turn off the system and hey save money on the electric bill.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #15
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

ive been playing this game since before it was called ncaa. i remember in 98 you couldnt look to see what the teams offense and defense were ranked except on one screen so we had a big list taped on the inside of the door in the dorm room. all the guys on the floor(football team) would come over to look at teams ratings. the guys would right notes next to the teams like fast qb or good D. how far this game has come.

through all the changes and additions, the tuning the gimmicks there really is a short list the things that really made this game so great and fun. the kinds of things that made you go wow!, i love that this is in the game.

i like the recruiting engine that we have in next gen. it needs to be cleaned up and some things addressed but the core is there. took old gen forever to get it right. remember all those 6'9" WR's? i do like some of the new features on old gen that have been added recently and look forward to them. Medical redshirts, spring game, recruits high school stats. the playbooks have come along way to on old gen. the additions last year alone on old gen made the game worth it for the hours of time i just spent in practice.

but through all the years the one thing that added so much was FORMATION SUBS. sounds crazy with all the things in last gen but it really was the year that the game went from just running plays to being able to use your guys for certain situations. get more guys involved with out hitting pause. such a great addition.

i do miss I-AA football also but i get why its so hard to put all those schools in. i love ea's idea to let us design the schools uniforms and rosters and then letting us upload them by team and download them ourselves. you know how much more accurate the rosters and teams will look and be? ea redid the rosters every 3 or 4 years. i really like that idea.

so i think for me and alot of the old gen guys you will see formations subs be high on our list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #16
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

What's the point? They're not going to add it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »