Home

Crazy BCS Standings

This is a discussion on Crazy BCS Standings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Crazy BCS Standings

In the second season, of my Eastern Michigan Dynasty, TCU won the NC. They beat USC in the BCS Title Game.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:27 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 37

No major shockers other than Ball St. being in the top ten. However, picture this... Ohio St. with a FIVE LOSS SEASON and finishing out of the Coaches Top 25 and BCS poll (but 21 st in the Media poll). Ohio St. out of the top 25... I can live with that
Old 01-27-2009, 12:59 PM   #19
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

The 2nd Year of my Navy dynasty had Oklahoma vs Central Mich. in the NC Game and OU blew them out. The 3rd Year had Ohio St. vs Central Mich. in the NC Game and OSU blew them out. So my 4th Year I scheduled them and hopefully I can stop the madness.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 01-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
Rookie

damarsh1's Arena

OVR: 3

Same thing on my part. Ball State was #3 for most of the season. I was controlling #24 Florida State. We upset #2 Florida and only went up one place. Florida fell and Ball State ended up playing Oklahoma.

Weird!!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #21
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah in the 2nd year of my FIU dynasty, we almost had a Central Michigan vs. Boise State BCS Championship game. Somehow Oklahoma leap frogged over CMU and went on to beat Boise St. in the Championship game.

Oklahoma and Central Michigan both finished undefeated with Boise States only loss loss coming in the Title game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

in my second year with army i went 13-0 and ranked 6.... the only thing is there were 6 total teams that were undefeated... only four of us went to a bcs game... i didnt play for the NC but i was one of the 3 teams at the end of the season undefeated...
Old 02-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28

Wow. Talk about crazy BCS standing...here's my my top 3...1. Oregon 2. Rutgers 3. Tulsa

That's ridiculous. That's just proof that the polls in this game are flawed. No way would Tulsa ever get to 3rd. I can understand Oregon. MAYBE Rutgers...they are in the Big East, but I mean..the Big East is terrible and their strength of schedule is nowhere near Florida's, Georgia's, OU's, etc.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 02-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #24
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

In order for a Big East team to play in the NC game they're going to HAVE to go undefeated for the voters to let them in. The Big East has done QUITE well in Bowl games the past couple of years, but I think as a conference we're going to fall back down to Earth a little bit due to coaching changes. Could be wrong though, Cinnci is on the rise.

In our big franchise we have Ball State and BYU played for the NC game in our 2nd season (3 person Franchise and we all beat each other).

I think certain teams like Rutgers naturally get better in this game if they have good season in the first year and are in a good recruiting area. This is heavily influenced by their schedules.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »