Home

Seeing the WHOLE field on Screen.

This is a discussion on Seeing the WHOLE field on Screen. within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Seeing the WHOLE field on Screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjgbxx
i see the whole field with my 32" wide screen tv i dont know size tv you people have
yeah dude u cant see it ever even if u got a 60 inch lcd
Old 01-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 5

I have a 46 inch LCD and can't see the whole field. In pre-snap, with the coach's camera, I still have to pan left and right to see my WRs.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 37

My TV and the DB's in NCAA FOOTBALL have a lot in common. I can't see the receivers running the corner our routes and the DB's can't see the passes I am throwing... but somehow the passes are always caught or always intercetped. It's a guarantee 100% completion... either a nice gain or a pic six.

Remember last year during the Madden hype...still waiting for the new screen aren't we!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #20
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
My TV and the DB's in NCAA FOOTBALL have a lot in common. I can't see the receivers running the corner our routes and the DB's can't see the passes I am throwing... but somehow the passes are always caught or always intercetped. It's a guarantee 100% completion... either a nice gain or a pic six.

Remember last year during the Madden hype...still waiting for the new screen aren't we!
Lol. I don't want it to seem like I'm bashing this game because I think it is better than Madden. I would just like to be able to see the whole field like you said nice gain or pic six. We ALL should be able to see where we are throwing the ball without leaving the pocket. I mean I don't make football video games, (yet) but I don't think it is that hard to add.. how it should be. Snap ball scan the WHOLE field first read right side of TV second read left side of TV third dump it, But I'm force to do leave the pocket to see my first read. Not fun at all for a person that plays like he sees the game played on Saturdays and Sundays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »