Home

Online Ranked Match Wish List

This is a discussion on Online Ranked Match Wish List within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
Rookie

bo jackson's Arena

OVR: 3
Online Ranked Match Wish List

Just throwing around some ideas for those of us who primarily play online.
  1. Please don't change the play clock to 40 seconds. It ruins Madden for me every year. There are already enough people exploiting everything they can, let not give them more ammo. Besides, for online purposes, i don't know how anyone could argue for a realistic play clock for a 5min quarter ranked game. If you must keep it real with the new rule changes, do it in Dynasty mode.
  2. How about some form of "Straight" mode. Something to prevent all the fourth down attempts, two point conversions, and onside kicks. I believe it was a few years ago on last generation that when playing online you had no choice but to punt on 4th etc. except when losing by certain amount or a certain amount of time left etc.. Alot of other games have "hardcore" mode so why not give me the option to find other guys that actually want to play football. Not put my fastest DB at QB and scramble around every play converting 4th and 40.
  3. Allow me to make substitutions before the game that carry over to online. Im sure we all hate either having to pause instantly or at the very least wait on someone else's pause.
  4. Allow me to get matched with other teams of similar ratings. I like to use Hawaii, but i don't want to have to play Florida every time or sort through 50 guys that want to be Florida. This just makes people tired of trying to find a match with their favorite team, get frustrated, and then playing with Florida or Ohio St themselves, thus contributing to the problem.
  5. Make it less about technical speed and more about football. It seem like half the guys I play do nothing but throw the deep post with the fastest guys on the game every time. Percy Harvin. Nuff said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Online Ranked Match Wish List

yep...just played this guy gatorsfutureis8 or something like that...HE put in defensive LB's at QB after i knocked out tebow...then i msg him saying he sucked...and when he went up 21-3 he was like "I suck" and i came back on his @$$ and cut it to 1 TD but i just could not stop his cheese...and they need to make it so no one can use other peoples playbooks...It's sickening seeing ohio state come out lined in gator formation...like wtf? gator formation can't be defended on this game! they need to make it so that crap can't be done, subbing in WR's at QB and crap like that...or guys that just line up 5 WR's all day and scramble...wtf?

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »