Home

Suggestions Please!

This is a discussion on Suggestions Please! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Suggestions Please!

I just got off the phone with a Gamestop and I was told that trade n value for this crap was almost $22. I have about $18 in store credit already so I will have roughly $40. What games would you guys recommend I get? Im into shooters (fps and 3ps), RPGs, and racing games. No Nascar or Skate 2 type game though. Taking all suggestions.

Reasons for the trade in:
-OD is the only mode worth playing and when everyone recruits speed games get super high scoring/ lame/ boring
-FB season is over
-Physics sucks! Animations are canned and get old waaay to soon
-You have to change TOO much to enjoy the game
-Good teams play ****ty while 65ovr and less teams play like champs
-The D is too damn stupid. No way I be able to hold every human I play to 21 or less and less thhan 250 total yards, but turn around and give up 400+ to the bottom of the barrel cpu teams cuz I cant stop the pass.
-4th qtr comeback AI is ridiculous. This is where I see the 3rd down runs from the cpu's own 35 that go the distance after 2 broken tackles, a greased pig animation, and theat 97 corner that cant seem to get an angle to catch that 88 speed back. Get real EA
-Whats with the warp catches? I feel cheesy when I run a post to a slow WR and he suddenly kicks his second wind in and make the grab, but SLOWS DOWN to secure the pass before taking off in full stride again. So ********...But on D the cpu will have slow LBs and corners jump crossing routes and slants like its nothing
-I can only run the option vs humans cuz its COMPLETELY broken vs the cpu. Either its a td, fumble, or a 10 yard loss. WTF?!
-Still waitin to see my safety come up ON HIS OWN when the cpu runs the option. With 90+ awr, he will strafe until the pitch is made...
-Can I get some pressure? Please! No matter how bad the o line
may be, blizting still has a low success rate. But on the flip side. Your o-line can be all studs but if the CPU sends 5 you better have a check down andquick reflexes or its a guaranteed sack cuz the dumb *** line wont pick up blocks unless the defender gets in his "Suction Zone".
-Finally, I thought that if it was "In the game, its in the game."
Bulljunk! I have yet to see a block in the back called on a regular play and I may only see 2-3 clipping calls all season on returns.

Its A LOT more but Im tired of typing so screw it and EA. Til Fight Night Round 4 comes out

Last edited by Young J 334; 02-06-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »