Home

Playing with next year's roster on this years game

This is a discussion on Playing with next year's roster on this years game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Playing with next year's roster on this years game

I decided to update Alabama's roster with this years recruiting class to play with it on a dynasty. The only problem is that you have to do this at the beginning of the dynasty, meaning when I play with the updated roster I have to play against this years team/players with my created freshmen. If I simulate the first season and start with the second, the guys I've created are now sophomores, and so on.

Yada, yada, yada. My point is: Does anyone else do this and have any better ideas? Am I better off simulating the first season and creating prospects(next years incoming freshman class) to recruit? Basically, I created next years roster for Bama, and I wanna play in dynasty mode against next years scheduled teams.

Thanks, RTR!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Playing with next year's roster on this years game

Maybe you could redshirt them, that's the only thing I can think of. That is the only way they would technically be freshmen in the second year of your dynasty.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

You could simulate season one and create them as prospects and use the multiple visit glitch to haul them in.

Because it's offline and you're doing it for your own purposes i don't see anything wrong with it.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

The players you happen to recruit in the offseason,you can just change their names to your liking,I'm unsure if you can change height and weight tho.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

As dlane stated, just redshirt them. If you create incoming freshmen for a team that you're not controlling, remove them from the depth chart and the computer will redshirt them.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtClaybon
You could simulate season one and create them as prospects and use the multiple visit glitch to haul them in.
Cool beans. How exactly do you work this glitch?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »