Home

OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

This is a discussion on OMT, All stadiums in for 2010? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #57
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

Didn't read all 6 pages but I doubt it was mentioned.. OMT, Iowa will be getting rid of grass and moving to the synthetic turf next year.. You think you could try and make sure that is adjusted in case it slips past the people in charge of that..

I know how much they care about Iowa as is, what with the completely wrong home unis this year and all
Old 02-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattousefan
I'm a big Troy Trojan fan. The stadium on past NCAA Football games has been similar to Movie Gallery Vetrans Stadium, but it looks like 20-30k seats have been added. There isn't any seats in one of the endzones, but they are included in the game. I know that the smaller schools aren't probably high on the list of things to change, but it would be nice if the stadium on the game was a better representation of the actual stadium. Do you know if there is going to be any changes to some of the smaller stadiums this year?
Any idea OMT?
Old 02-11-2009, 08:20 PM   #59
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Two people have asked about endzone art....OMT please let us know.

Last edited by stoncold32; 02-11-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:33 PM   #60
Rookie

sportsgamer30's Arena

OVR: 8

Wow the dome's not gonna be their. Well they are getting a new stadium but if youve ever been to the dome, its pretty awesome.
MLB Twins
NBA Cavs
Old 02-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

I haven't been to the dome for a football game, but I've been there for a baseball game. Even with a fairly lively crowd, the atmosphere was blah at best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2009, 09:32 PM   #62
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I haven't been to the dome for a football game, but I've been there for a baseball game. Even with a fairly lively crowd, the atmosphere was blah at best.
When Syracuse was good, The Carrier dome was one of the hardest places to play. It can get very very loud, The Carrier dome only has 50,000 seats but the dome does not allow the noise to leave the stadium quickly so it can get deafening.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:41 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

For someone who has been to over 20 Vikings game, 20+ Gophers football games, 2 Timberwolves games, Twins season ticket holder, 5 Minnesota's Prep Bowl (High School state Championship) and who did not buy NCAA 09 I want an open air generic stadium over the dome. I love the dome, probably the only one, but the gophers are now on campus. So they should be on the game as well. I know for some of you its not a big deal, but too me it's like Wrigley without the ivy or A-Rod without the Roids.

The only other thing that would stop me from buying this game is create a school. It was the best feature of the old gens. How this has not been put into the game is beyond me.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

It makes no sense to me why games like MLB 09 The Show are able to get brand new stadiums in, but this game can't. Obviously when the game developers created the stadiums, the stadiums weren't built yet. They had to go off the plans of the stadiums. Even in doing this, they were able to pull off some great looking stadiums. Why can't this game do this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »