Home

OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

This is a discussion on OMT, All stadiums in for 2010? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #65
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: OMT, All stadiums in for 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattousefan
I have another question OMT. Will the team names be included in the endzones of bowl games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Definitely go with the generic open air stadium for Minnesota.

On another subject, will there be endzone art for Bowl games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Two people have asked about endzone art....OMT please let us know.
Hello....is thing on? This is not exactly a "feature", I don't see why it can/can't be disclosed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #66
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Sure. Because both stadiums are owned by the city of Miami. We have to secure a seperate licensing agreements for stadiums that are not owned by a school. We have the same issue with the Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, and Citrus Bowl. But we also have agreements with several other cities (Hawaii Bowl, Reliant Stadium, Ford Field, Lincoln Financial, Louisiana Superdome, Pitt, Music City Bowl, Raymond James... a bunch).

Why don't we have that agreement? I personally don't know. Its not that we don't want them. So if you want this changed, call city hall!
Oh, thats how it works so basically w/o the licensing agreement, you use generic stadiums in place of the real one?
Old 02-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #67
I Drink Like A Champion!!

yankeesgiants's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I can't really discuss this yet. I will be putting out a list of all stadium updates made this year at some point.

I can confirm that the new Minnesota stadium won't be in. The structure will not be compelete before we finish the game, so there is no way to include it. So we have two options... keep them in the Metrodome, or move them to the generic open air stadium we have (the round bowl one). What do you guys think would be the better option?
Would it be possible to add this as downloadable content later in the year?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #68
Pro

Cane_Mutiny's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesgiants
Oh, thats how it works so basically w/o the licensing agreement, you use generic stadiums in place of the real one?
Well, they just can't use the stadium's real name. Dolphin Stadium is physically in the game, but it's just called "Miami Stadium" because they apparently don't have the rights to use the real name.
That a life without knowledge is death in disguise?"
Old 02-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #69
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Probably but I think they'd still have to license it separate. I know CH2K8 had like 8 NBA stadiums which served as sites for the tourney and for neutral stuff, it was great. The only NFL stadiums they really need are the ones that are played in.
Right, we'd have to secure rights on all the NFL stadiums as well. They also don't just "drop right in" to NCAA. There is considerable work doing a "Madden conversion" stadium.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:30 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 12

OMT.....if yall get the liscense for Madden, y wouldn't yall be able to get it for NCAA and Y can't yall jus put the NFL stadiums that will be played in for the season?
Old 02-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #71
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

No Metrodome! That hideous beast will kill any Minnesota dynasty interests. Generic open stadium all the way!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I can't really discuss this yet. I will be putting out a list of all stadium updates made this year at some point.

I can confirm that the new Minnesota stadium won't be in. The structure will not be compelete before we finish the game, so there is no way to include it. So we have two options... keep them in the Metrodome, or move them to the generic open air stadium we have (the round bowl one). What do you guys think would be the better option?
if they are going to be playing in a new open-air stadium, then I would put them in a generic open-air stadium...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »