Home

What would prevent you from buying NCAA10?

This is a discussion on What would prevent you from buying NCAA10? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #9
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: What would prevent you from buying NCAA10?

Truely I am going to buy the game no matter what... Its tradition... But that wont stop me from being very disappointed if some features are not there and gameplay hasnt been improved.

Truely if CAS is not in for 2010 I will be very disappointed. Nothing can change in the game and CAS be in (know I would be a lil upset if game play isnt improved) and I would be happy.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

To be completely honest, nothing. It's the only sports game I'm guaranteed to buy every year. It always happens.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

If they don't fix the passing game and offense-defense line interactions.

I wish 2K would be allowed to make a game. Then they'd be inclined to actual FIX the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Pretty much nothing. Unless some shocking and horrible reviews came out it's a 99.99% lock I'm pre-ordering and getting this game.

I really liked '09 but the lack of a cpu running game and deep passing game eventually sucked the fun out after many games. Those two things getting fixed are big for me.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #13
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

If it is $120
Old 02-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #14
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry Re: What would prevent you from buying NCAA10?

The only thing that would stop me is if they had another slowdown issue on the XBOX like they had in 05.It's stupid really but I don't think the dissapointment of that game willl ever leave my soul!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:39 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have bought almost every NCAA Football game all the way back to the Bill Walsh days. Madden has a 6 yr. not buying streak going as we speak. Last year was the first year I can remember not buying a NCAA football game. What is holding me back from buying this year is...

1. TCF Field (U of Minnesota) is NOT in the game. New Yankee Stadium and CitiField (Mets) are in The Show but TCF field is not suppose to be in NCAA Football. Use the blueprints. They have the video of the stadium on their website and on startribune dot com all the time. USE THAT!!! I want my gophs on campus.

2. An AD mode. Like Franchise in every other pro sport game.

3. Features that were on last gen should have been already in this gen. I.E. endzone art in bowl games, refs, schools getting banned, etc...

4. Get rid of the stupid Campus legend mode. It was more fun to play it on last gen then this gen. Plus it is just a glorified create a player anyway.

5. Playoff system instead of a bowl system. Again last gen I know had a couple of seasons that let you play a playoff system. Bring that back. NCAA probably doesnt want that though.

6. Have the wind actually do something other then on kick plays. Have the computer call timeouts when they stop me on third down and I am kicking into a 30 mph wind.

I guess I am going off the subject, but NCAA was always a game I bought and I didn't miss it at all last year. The first year I didn't buy Madden was hard, now I could care less.

I want the gameplay I am used to having on the PS2. I want it feel real. I could give a rat's behind on how great the graphics are, I want my gameplay BACK!!! Like in NCAA 04

P.S. Gameplay will always be the main issue with me. I only buy 2 games a year now and 3/3 is THE SHOW!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #16
Pro

Cane_Mutiny's Arena

OVR: 11

If the old last-gen features like Create-A-School, Medical Redshirts, and Player Discipline don't make a comeback, I will seriously consider not buying this game. And if the gameplay makes me want to puke, I'm not going to buy it either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »