Home

Weird glitches in Online Dynasty....

This is a discussion on Weird glitches in Online Dynasty.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #9
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Weird glitches in Online Dynasty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
No this is an EA chat problem, it's really prevelant when you do the offseason with 12 guys all in one night... if we do XBL chat, we don't have the issues.. but we can only have 8 of 12 members in there at a time. If we try to use the game chat with all 12, it's hit or miss.. 8 guys can hear everyone, the other 4 hear some people but dont hear others.. and most of the time the commish will have to log out and log back in if he wants to hear anybody after advancing through a portion of the offseason.

As far as progression, do check it out.. cause your commish is getting the screw job. He may get 1 point, rarely 2 points of in season progression compared to members getting 4-5-6 points during the season. And he will never get a hot streak on any player.
Usually 1-3 points is as much as players progress in a season, though. They get most of their points in the off season training.

As for the chat thing. It could be EA, but we always have problems with our party chats too. We always seemed to get kicked out. At worst, split them up into 2 parties.

Youtube
Old 02-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #10
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Usually 1-3 points is as much as players progress in a season, though. They get most of their points in the off season training.
theres a big long thread about the commish progression bug somewhere on in this forum.. do a search and happy reading.. it's definitely a bug.. i've never got more than 1 pt in-season progression as a commish in 5 seasons of play. It's effectively nerfed my team, even as i pull in top 5 recruiting classes every year, all the other team overalls skyrocket over mine.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 02-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
theres a big long thread about the commish progression bug somewhere on in this forum.. do a search and happy reading.. it's definitely a bug.. i've never got more than 1 pt in-season progression as a commish in 5 seasons of play. It's effectively nerfed my team, even as i pull in top 5 recruiting classes every year, all the other team overalls skyrocket over mine.
I'll have to look more into that. What influences progression? Stats or Potential?

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #12
Rookie

bdawgdude's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
U sure? I'm a commish and after one week I already have 6 players with +1 progression...
Old 02-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #13
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Thats one I have not seen yet. I hope we don't run into that.
With the cutting players, I think you can avoid it by doing it all at once. But if you go in, cut down from say 78 to 73, then back out (this updates your cuts to the server), look at some other stuff, go back in, cut down to 70, then log out, and log in again, you'll have your 73 players again. That's what I saw anyway.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #14
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdawgdude
U sure? I'm a commish and after one week I already have 6 players with +1 progression...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-glitch.html

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 02-18-2009, 06:07 AM   #15
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Well from reading that thread and our personal experience, it does not seem the commish progression is a big deal. The only thing they don't seem to be getting is hot streaks, which really don't do much anyways.

I really have never seen my players progress more than 2-3 points and it usually is just one point per year. However, due to the players leaving early glitch, it would make sense if we just rotated the OD Commish every year.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #16
Banned

bostonsportsrule's Arena

OVR: 5

Regarding the extra win and extra loss thing, the commish in my OD said that if we do not SAVE the dynasty each week (choose no when prompted), it won't happen.

It happened to him last year (he was shown as 8-6 despite playing only 12 games and a 13th game (his bowl game). Only him. I was 11-2 (with bowl) and another fellow was 4-8.

We'll see if it occurs again in our second season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »