Home

Recruiting Tips

This is a discussion on Recruiting Tips within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2009, 01:26 AM   #1
Rookie

DirtySouth12's Arena

OVR: 3
Recruiting Tips

Hey fellas...Im in only my 2nd dynasty and I am having trouble recruiting against the other guys.

I only got 5 recruits in season...and looking at some of the other guys they had 10+ and are well over me and all of mine are 4 star.

In the first week of off season recruiting I now have 12 guys committed and they are all 4 star guys. Some user teams are ahead of me such as Oregon and Cal. I currently have the 8th recruiting class in country but not 5 star elite players.

I finished 3rd in the bcs rankings and figured I would have been able to get some bigger recruits especially with Alabama.

Not sure what I am doing wrong...I brought guys in for games and pitched the very hard's and most.

Does it matter what games I bring the recruits in for? Is it better to bring them in early in the season or wait?? Any and all tips will be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #2
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Recruiting Tips

Hey man.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...thread-49.html

Enjoy!

I also bumped it if you just wanna back out and start from the beginning, it's nearing 50 pages, has a ton of great info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »