Home

Ohio St. Help!

This is a discussion on Ohio St. Help! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #17
Banned

bostonsportsrule's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Ohio St. Help!

Control the clock and win the T.O.P. battle. They can't score if they don't have the ball.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 38

shotgun formation three or four wo and run the ball using sweeps and draws it spreads out the defence if they come out in 4-3 or stack the box audible to quick pass or if the safeties creep up hit up a streak
Old 02-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99yard-History
Ok, so I'm in an online, dynasty, I'm Notre Dame and I've taken the to the National Championship game against Ohio St. In my history of play OSU I'm 0-5. I just cannot seem to stop their offense, if anybody has any advice or tips it would be very much apprciated.
Pick an SEC Team, naw I kid and I am a OSU fan BTW..but that was just too easy to pass up..
Old 02-23-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

thanks guys for the advice I'm gonna play him tomorrow, I'm going to use all of the tips u give me to the fullest potential, I'm gonna win this!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:57 PM   #21
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19

if he throws passes a lot. call quarters cover 4. show blitz and pinch O-line. jump the snap (for a pass). if they go deep deep a lot call same play but hot route your middle S to a deep zone. 90% of people that play NCAA 09 cannot beat this zone.
then if they start abusing the flats or screens. call the cover 3 type play out of quarters. you still have 3 S deep. but your CBs play a short zone that will help with the flat abuse etc.

Last edited by Maxattax3; 02-24-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 38

if he throws deep, rocket catch
Old 02-24-2009, 06:06 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for all the help guys, but in the end I still lost, 28-26, because, in a dome, my kicker missed a FG with 1:02 left, wide right. I have no clue how and now I'm mad as all heck. I absoluteley hate OSU more than anything ever, I'm sorry OSU fans but I just genuinely hate ur team like, its just incredible how much I hate them, being a Michigan fan adds more to it,also. So I'm sorry once again OSU fans but I hope you guys go through what Mich had to go through this year. I say that with the upmost hatred toward your team., not to you.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Your acting like their are people that actually like OSU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »