Home

Good or no good?

This is a discussion on Good or no good? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Good or no good?

Yeah if its a rule then gather all of the players via forum or phone. let them know that we all agreed to ban that play and he choose to ignore it thus you are going to reset the game score.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #10
MVP

Jeffrey99's Arena

OVR: 8

If each and every member of the league signed off on it, then I'd say it's no good and reset the score. As was said earlier, if you let this stick, where will it end? People in the league will try to start abusing any other rules you have as they feel they can get away with it. Then if they are caught and you bring it up, they will probably throw this instance back at you.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

I think you should just kick him out or suspend him 1 week, so you can play the CPU as USC. He broke a rule...he shouldn't get a redo at it.

I think some of the rules on going for it on 4th down are a bit silly though. Punting is almost useless, sometimes, and odds favor going for it. I almost always go for it in their territory, but I usually punt in mine.

A lot of coaches go for it a lot, even if its on their 45 and its 4th and 2. I think if you make everyone play a certain way with the same philosophies it can get boring.

We never had to enforce any rules yet in our OD (year 4).

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »