Home

NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10

This is a discussion on NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10

Madden gets all the cool stuff, but regardless, I won't have any fun playing it.

So it looks like I'll be stuck wishing I had all this cool stuff in NCAA, but still playing it anyway because Madden isn't fun.

I highly doubt dynasty is getting a big overhaul, in terms of an improved coaching system, etc., based on something OMT said the other day (it was something like 'if we were to do this, we would make it a different mode so as not to mess up dynasty') That tells me that they DIDN'T do it this time.

Let's not write off the NCAA guys just yet, because we have yet to see any drastic NCAA news. So far, I'm not encouraged by the trends however.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Ian mistakenly put that in there. Just the blending.
I think the question now is why? Why isnt it in? NCAA and Madden cost the same amount of money why they cant have the same feature? Why is NCAA always the red headed step child?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We got some cool hardcore stuff coming out for NCAA that Madden doesn't have. It goes both ways.

The only stuff that NCAA and Madden should be different in is the offseason ex. being the draft and recruiting prospects.

You say you are listening to the forums and i can bet you a million bucks that the people want the same features in both games
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Madden gets all the cool stuff, but regardless, I won't have any fun playing it.

So it looks like I'll be stuck wishing I had all this cool stuff in NCAA, but still playing it anyway because Madden isn't fun.

I highly doubt dynasty is getting a big overhaul, in terms of an improved coaching system, etc., based on something OMT said the other day (it was something like 'if we were to do this, we would make it a different mode so as not to mess up dynasty') That tells me that they DIDN'T do it this time.

Let's not write off the NCAA guys just yet, because we have yet to see any drastic NCAA news. So far, I'm not encouraged by the trends however.
Ummm.. yeah, I'll admit that we didn't turn Dynasty Mode into an RPG, sure. You're reading too much into what I post!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #21
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Really makes NCAA a borderline purchase for me and pushes Madden up to possible.
I'm feeling the same way right about now. However, I'm trying to stay open minded and patient. Maybe there will be later announcements about enhancements to the passing game in NCAA. I really would have rather had this feature rather than the layered blending. The biggest issue with this game (other than line play) is the lack of incompletions. Seems like the only ones I throw are picks or drops. These new ratings seemed like an excellent start to solving this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
Bull**** its a biggie i dont want the inferior game! Theres no reasons for not having it. It more needed in NCAA then in Madden the talent level in the college game is way different then the pro game. They might be losing me on this 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Ian mistakenly put that in there. Just the blending.
See I told you...No Biggie..
Old 02-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #23
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
The only stuff that NCAA and Madden should be different in is the offseason ex. being the draft and recruiting prospects.

You say you are listening to the forums and i can bet you a million bucks that the people want the same features in both games
Yeah, we're listening and have implemented a lot of stuff this year based on forum feedback. We can't put every request in the game. Have you seen how long those wishlist threads are?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 11

maybe there could be a cool new rating for ncaa qbs that has to do with option play or something, that would be neat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »