Home

I want my game to look and play like this on my 360.

This is a discussion on I want my game to look and play like this on my 360. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
I want my game to look and play like this on my 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7wHYsvkCg

By look I mean presentation and player models. But why can't we have the pre-game run in and warm ups, corso at the desk with masks, etc. Then the players run and lean and everything looks so natural and real.

Don't give me, this is only NCAA's 4th year on 360. I don't care, NCAA 05 played like that. And times have changed, you should have people who can be able to fix problems and get players to lean. It doesn't take 5 years to fix a single run animation that makes the game look alot better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I want my game to look and play like this on my 360.

A football game that is perfect is a football game that doesn't need a sequel. This is why your "dream game" will never quite arrive.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Its not my dream game. I just want my game to be more realistic like that game was.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #4
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeDeDe
A football game that is perfect is a football game that doesn't need a sequel. This is why your "dream game" will never quite arrive.
I can almost Guarantee you that you will never see a Perfect Football game let alone a Perfect Video game.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeDeDe
There is no such thing as perfect but there is Great and we deserve for this game to be great. And for the record there are plenty of great games that have sequels
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2009, 02:40 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
I can almost Guarantee you that you will never see a Perfect Football game let alone a Perfect Video game.
Obviously. You're being too literal. The point I was trying to make is that a sports game that fulfills the potential of its target system with the proper prioritization of features that the users want will never happen because without more new things to be added, there won't be any reason to buy the next year's version of the game. Why do you think so many features were taken out during the generational jump? If you really believe that garbage EA's little representatives spew about not having enough space or time, then you're delusional.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:51 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 11

damn i need to go buy a ps2, last gen ncaa looks like a hell of a game on that system.......the running physics are awesome, the blocking is way better and the ball physics and everything are all there!

i even saw a fullback pancake a blitzing linebacker on an iso block, i still haven't seen anything like that on next gen...i really hope they're gonna make this game on last gen! if they do i'm not buying it whatsoever for my ps3
Old 03-02-2009, 04:09 AM   #8
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Man I miss last gen football. What game is that? What year?

Youtube

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »