Home

OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple?

This is a discussion on OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #1
Banned

ncthompson11's Arena

OVR: 4
OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple?

I dont know if you have a way of looking at this, but last year you guys really messed up and made the ECU crowd gold instead of purple for whatever reason. Its been purple in every NCAA game ever made but last year you changed it up. By seeing one picture or highlight of an ECU game you will see it is mainly purple with some gold/white/gray mixed in. This caused me not to play dynasty because I couldnt take the yellow!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: OMT quick question:Is ECUs home crowd primarily purple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncthompson11
I dont know if you have a way of looking at this, but last year you guys really messed up and made the ECU crowd gold instead of purple for whatever reason. Its been purple in every NCAA game ever made but last year you changed it up. By seeing one picture or highlight of an ECU game you will see it is mainly purple with some gold/white/gray mixed in. This caused me not to play dynasty because I couldnt take the yellow!!!
I hear ya. I made sure to fix that... but it still looks like too much yellow. Thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ATHOMPSON_X360-image29.jpg (299.9 KB, 88 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10

OMT - Can you tell us whether or not Purdue's crowd has gone from gold to black?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
Banned

ncthompson11's Arena

OVR: 4

wow thanks OMT for the quick reply and the picture. I still think theres a little too much gold but I wont complain if the crowd is like that. Also do you know if our new mascot will be in the game? The old pee dee wasnt in the game last year but mid way through the season this year we got a new one. Thanks for all you do though!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »