Home

NCAA 10 updated info

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 updated info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #73
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA 10 updated info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
Well, let me kow what thread that is, because pursuit angles was about the 7th worst thing about the gameplay in the atrocity known as Next Gen NCAA 2009 (at least to me).
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039295647

Speed curve was my next biggest complaint, but that's something that's easy for them to fix, and, more importantly, the WR/DB interactions added will help quite a bit.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 13

I have a question about Custom Conferences:

Will they be an option every offseason/preseason? Or only at the beginning of the Dynasty?

If it was available every offseason/preseason it'd give those of us who like to take non-bcs conference schools into elite status the chance to do just that via a Career Mode type of Dynasty.

I ask this since Conference Invites are not part of Online Dynasties right now

Spoiler
Old 03-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #75
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabbit
I have a question about Custom Conferences:

Will they be an option every offseason/preseason? Or only at the beginning of the Dynasty?

If it was available every offseason/preseason it'd give those of us who like to take non-bcs conference schools into elite status the chance to do just that via a Career Mode type of Dynasty.

I ask this since Conference Invites are not part of Online Dynasties right now
I asked that question to Adam earlier and he said its only available at the beginning of a dynasty.

I wish it was at the end of every offseason. I always try to take teams to BCS conference and that would of made it easier. Oh well at least in the beginning I can set it up how I want. Moving the big12 around to make the north more competive will be nice.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
I asked that question to Adam earlier and he said its only available at the beginning of a dynasty.

I wish it was at the end of every offseason. I always try to take teams to BCS conference and that would of made it easier. Oh well at least in the beginning I can set it up how I want. Moving the big12 around to make the north more competive will be nice.
Well that's just BS

This is just one of those "Features" that they throw into the game that means absolutely nothing IMO, simply trying to give us something "new"

Spoiler

Last edited by vrabbit; 03-12-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #77
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

They need to add a crap load of WR screens to the shotgun spread playbooks.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 12

my question is since u can customize conferences does that mean u can add conference championship games??? I mean they shoulda went the whole 9 wit this one otherwise who cares
Old 03-13-2009, 12:43 AM   #79
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
OVR rating formula changes and camera angle changes are 100% confirmed by Greg Heddlesten from EA.

They are just as newsworthy as "windsocks" IMO.
Is there a link for this..I havent heard anything about either one as of yet..
Old 03-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #80
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039295647

Speed curve was my next biggest complaint, but that's something that's easy for them to fix, and, more importantly, the WR/DB interactions added will help quite a bit.
IMO the pursuit angles were a HUGE reason why speed was too much of a factor in this game. I can't tell you how many times I was able to capitalize on my speed advantage and outrun defenders because of the horrible pursuit angles. If defenders took better angles, it would limit the impact speed had on the game.

I really hope EA doesn't overcompensate for the complaints about speed, and that speed is still more of a factor in NCAA than Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »