Home

NCAA 10 updated info

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 updated info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #25
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 10 updated info

Not sure if this is a good place to ask this but, here it goes.

A local GameStop employee said something too me that I found strange. I know, I know, don't trust GS employees. That's why I'm asking here to, see if he was right or making crap up to boost per-orders for the game.

He said that if NCAA 10 does not sell a substantial amount of pre-orders that EA will be canceling next years (NCAA 11) game and move to a 2 year release cycle. He went on tosay that NCAA only sells good in the south. He also said that Tiger Woods was the next best selling sports game for EA.

Any of this true or was he just tryingto boost pre-orders for his store (which is dumb anyway because I was there topre-order it no matter what).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
Not sure if this is a good place to ask this but, here it goes.

A local GameStop employee said something too me that I found strange. I know, I know, don't trust GS employees. That's why I'm asking here to, see if he was right or making crap up to boost per-orders for the game.

He said that if NCAA 10 does not sell a substantial amount of pre-orders that EA will be canceling next years (NCAA 11) game and move to a 2 year release cycle. He went on tosay that NCAA only sells good in the south. He also said that Tiger Woods was the next best selling sports game for EA.

Any of this true or was he just tryingto boost pre-orders for his store (which is dumb anyway because I was there topre-order it no matter what).

This is an absolute false statement the gamer of football is the most popular sport in the US. You would see NBA Live serise get shut down before you would see NCAA football shut down.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:00 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017

If they haven't done this already, I think Gamestop should really consider random drug-testing of its employees.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #28
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Based on the screenshot posted, Endzone art for bowl games is back
Old 03-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #29
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Great work Solidice. Can't wait to hear what features NCAA will have that Madden doesn't since I'm bummed over the exclusion of the QB ratings. I've wanted those things for a long time and we won't get them. I also want in-game saves to be taken more seriously in the future. Supersim is useless to me.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #30
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9

Adam, can you confirm for us which, if any, of these changes are also being used in NCAA:

http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...en-nfl-10.aspx

Thanks.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #31
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
Adam, can you confirm for us which, if any, of these changes are also being used in NCAA:

http://insideblog.easports.com/archi...en-nfl-10.aspx

Thanks.
You beat me to that question! LOL

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #32
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I would like to know too. up to this point most, if not all the new animation-type stuff have been in both Madden and NCAA. so I would hope at least the animation part of it is there. I could understand somewhat if the ratings/slider part wasn't.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »