Home

The WORST glitch I've seen in '09

This is a discussion on The WORST glitch I've seen in '09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: The WORST glitch I've seen in '09

In hindsight I should have stuck around the whole game so I could have saved some video. But after a couple of series I realized it was just going to be a waste of my time to stick around so I just quit. Anyway, it was weird. The QB was lined up in front of the center's right shoulder. It looked strange. But it made my defense blitz/run commit every snap no matter what defense I had called. BTW, he played with Florida State.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I never understood players who play only for the W. Really where is the pleasure in having 1000 Ws to 0 Ls if you didnt earn it. As long as their is online gaming there is going to be glitches, cheaters, or boosters that simply have no integrity. I try not to play online exepct with people I know because of this kinda stuff that alot of people pull.

It would be good to be able to show these glitches to OMT and the other devs so they can try and get rid of them.
Yeah, it is one thing to say you saw these.. but unless you can tell me how to do it, I can't fix it.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:51 PM   #11
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUFTBL1
I was playing an online game yesterday and the guy's gamertag is IM ILLxNOT SiK.

Anyway, he glitched the game where he could make the QB line up in FRONT of the center. That's right, I said in front of the center, basically right beside my defensive tackles.. still in a normal QB stance. Well, the first play he did it the game called one of my linebackers (one that was 4 yards from the LOS) for being offsides. I thought maybe it was just a computer error and would only happen on one play.. but no. He did it every play. The QB starts out in the normal under-center position than all of the sudden he's teleported to the new in-front-of-the-center position. What it does is it makes your defense run-commit every play, no matter what defense you have called. So as soon as the ball is snapped the QB is teleported back to his normal dropback and your defense in coming after him balls-to-the-wall. Then he just tosses it out to a receiver and there he goes. The guy seemed to get a lot of joy out of it too. That's scum at its worst.
Its stuff like this which is exactly why I will never play online. When people result to junk like this because all they care about is winning the game and don't care that they are not playing like teams do in real life, I want no part of it. I play football games because I am trying to simulate being at a game or playing in a real game and when I play against the cpu I use realistic play calling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2009, 12:59 PM   #12
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yeah, it is one thing to say you saw these.. but unless you can tell me how to do it, I can't fix it.
yeah dont know how he does it but here it is. it is an audible from Shotgun to under the center.......here is the gamertag of someone who did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3mLy78Jw8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnDBCwnlM0

Last edited by jms493; 03-06-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:04 PM   #13
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

i think you just fake snap, audible button 3 times while highlighting the rb blocker, then yright after you push (x) three times, you push (LT) really fast and it should just work
Old 03-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

wow that is amazingly lame
Old 03-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #15
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

That 1st YouTube click was exactly what happened, OMT. I don't know how he did it but that needs to be taken out. Again, he did it with Florida State and his gamertag is IM ILLxNOT Sik

The QB did exactly that.. lined up in front of the center and it made my extire defense blitz (no matter what defensive play I had called) and he just tossed it out to any receiver. Someone said that if you do a QB spy with all your D-Linemen the glitch doesn't work. That doesn't matter. The point is it needs to be fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #16
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms493
i think you just fake snap, audible button 3 times while highlighting the rb blocker, then yright after you push (x) three times, you push (LT) really fast and it should just work
1. Called a shotgun play
2. Highlighted the Running Back in a blocking assignment
3. Hit X three times
4. Hit LT

Nothing happened. What did I do wrong?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »