Home

Is NCAA getting the gameplay improvement that Madden just announced this week?

This is a discussion on Is NCAA getting the gameplay improvement that Madden just announced this week? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #33
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Is NCAA getting the gameplay improvement that Madden just announced this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Yes that is true but the way u said it you made it seems like they were already hall of famers when peyton got their. when i said he can do great things if u put him on 49ers is because i think they have the talent on offense to make ripples in the NFC all they need is a consistent QB to go with a good running game and a good defense.
Ofcourse I think the 9ers would be better with Manning instead of Smith but im talking about pure physical ability not performance. I think thats were are opinion differ. The physical talent at the college level is greater than the pros.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #34
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Is NCAA getting the gameplay improvement that Madden just announced this week?

I'll LMAO if NCAA doesn't get these improvements. I don't see how any NCAA dev could sit there and be happy with not getting some of these improvements. (the ones announced this week)

"Is NCAA getting gameplay improvements?"

" We have end zone art."

"Did the gameplay get any improvements though?

"Oh ... uh ... CUSTOM CONFERENCES!"

"But does it play batter?"

".... wind socks?"
Old 03-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
More than Manning and Smith. And you have guys like Jake Locker vs. Bradford or Ryan Mallet vs. Tyrod Taylor and thats the point the styles and talent level are greater apart in the college game at every position and more ratings are needed to seperate so many styles. In the pro game damn near every QB is a pocket passer. And there are only a few QB's that dont have a NFL arm in the NFL right now.
See i understand the different throwing styles thing, but last i checked they said the New QB ratings was just to separate the elite QBs in the game from the average QBs.which means even if they did this for ncaa it wouldnt translate to what u think it would be for ncaa. pryor would still feel like sam bradford and Teebow would still feel like corey eddinger etc. thats why i said dont sweat the new QB ratings until u see how much of difference do they make.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDeDeDe
At least ignoring the problem and focusing on others makes them go away. Otherwise, I might be in trouble.
The problem ? ncaa has been a better game than madden for the last 4 years. even if we dont get those additions madden has its still wont be better than NCAA 10.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #37
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

The gameplay improvements are shared between the two games. Madden writes a blog about all their gameplay changes, and then it is our turn. What, are we going to write the same blog? No.. we announce something else.

The NCAA specific gameplay features will be announced later. Most of what Ian is talking about in his blogs is gameplay stuff. Just like every year, most of it is shared but Madden gets some exclusives and NCAA gets some exclusives.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
The gameplay improvements are shared between the two games. Madden writes a blog about all their gameplay changes, and then it is our turn. What, are we going to write the same blog? No.. we announce something else.

The NCAA specific gameplay features will be announced later. Most of what Ian is talking about in his blogs is gameplay stuff. Just like every year, most of it is shared but Madden gets some exclusives and NCAA gets some exclusives.
There ya go.stop all that madden talk lol.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Thanks for chiming in OMT. We appreciate the information.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #40
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Most of the gameplay changes for Madden are applying to NCAA... the most important one to NCAA (WR/DB Interactions) is in. I think that, in and of itself, is going to be a huge upgrade.

A lot of what Madden has announced is in NCAA, and on that basis, NCAA is basically forced to talk about tiny changes one at a time. I'm sure the NCAA team is frustrated with getting overshadowed considering they've got the same stuff, just can't write as big and impressive a blog as Ian can, but I wouldn't take it as a sign that NCAA is playing second fiddle in the improvements department. Remember: NCAA was already the better game to begin with! Gameplay, dynasty, stability, you name it. Madden 09 has shinier graphics, that's about it.

I'm holding out for Create-A-School. God I miss that feature.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »