Home

Well my online experience is ruined

This is a discussion on Well my online experience is ruined within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Well my online experience is ruined

thatd be an ahole move if anyone did that but whatever, they offer like 5 360 games and they all suck so i wont be using it anyways.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #10
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsfan715
to the first guy i was talking about last year being the end of 2008 when people were having problems.

And to OMT. It is the file that is corrupt, so whenever anyone else tries to host it it automatically loads the old one and wont let anyone get in. The only way it can be rehosted is if the original is deleted. And also half of our members cant rejoin cuz they now have 1 or 2 used slots of the corrupt dynasty that is unretirable so they cannot join a new one till the old one is deleted as well.
Yes, but if you want to host a new dynasty can you create a new gamer tag? The number of online dynasties you have and how many you are the commish of is based on gamer tag.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yes, but if you want to host a new dynasty can you create a new gamer tag? The number of online dynasties you have and how many you are the commish of is based on gamer tag.
OMT, i am in this OD that is corrupted and it is now a wasted spot that i replace or drop. I am currently in 4 other ODs and if i ever did want to say join another one, I will no longer be able because that file is stopping me from doing so. Correct me if i'm wrong but aren't XBL Gold memberships required to participate in ODs. If that is the case, I am not one to spend another 50+ bucks for another year subscription of another gamertag, or the 15 bucks (whatever the point to dollar amount translation equals) to change my gamertag currently and it would still mean i'm in 4 ODs that those commishes would have to sent brand new invites to me. So you can see where someone would not want to pay (again) just to get rid of one OD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

exactly not to mention your gamertags are stuck to profiles so you lost all of your accomplishments and you cant load any of your old files on your new gamertag profile, if theres a way i havnt figured it out yet. I actually have a backup of our dynasty saved that it 2 weeks behind that i could host on a new gamertag but i cant transfer that file to my new gamertag so its impossible to use
Old 03-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #13
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
That's great... if he's on PS3. Kinda tough to justify paying an extra subscription fee to XBL to play online dynasty.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #14
Rookie

rwk2009's Arena

OVR: 5

We take the dynasty offline during the offseason and after like 13 seasons we did the offseason, and I went to retire and it wouldn't. We did the offseason on another gamertag and he uploaded it and invited me, then everytime I tried to load the dynasty it just loaded the old one I couldn't retire. At this point I am making one month subscriptions until NCAA 2010 comes out. I wish I had gotten the $20 off, better then the nothing they gave me after around 8 phone calls.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm in this league also and now have 2 of my OD spots filled up by a dead dynasty. Gotta love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »