Home

Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

This is a discussion on Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?! within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
MVP
 
OVR: 37
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CANADA
Blog Entries: 4
Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Why can we not see the composure ratings for both the offense AND the defense at the same time? It does me little good to only see how well my team is doing with their composure. I would like to see how the cpu players are doing as well. This provides the user with a huge amount of strategy during a game. Back on the ps2 in 06 and 07 we could see the composure for the human and cpu controlled team and this added so, so much to the gameplay.

OMT, is there any way 2010 can be tweaked so as to allow the user to see the composure for both the human AND cpu controlled teams at the same time? I would love to see this "feature" return. I wolud also like to see the green/red ability indicators back but I suspect that would be too much to ask for???
__________________
Roar you Lions roar!
JAYMO76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
MVP
 
mmorg's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 2,274
Re: Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Why can we not see the composure ratings for both the offense AND the defense at the same time? It does me little good to only see how well my team is doing with their composure. I would like to see how the cpu players are doing as well. This provides the user with a huge amount of strategy during a game. Back on the ps2 in 06 and 07 we could see the composure for the human and cpu controlled team and this added so, so much to the gameplay.

OMT, is there any way 2010 can be tweaked so as to allow the user to see the composure for both the human AND cpu controlled teams at the same time? I would love to see this "feature" return. I wolud also like to see the green/red ability indicators back but I suspect that would be too much to ask for???
I'm pretty sure you can't see the other teams Composure because it wouldn't make any sense, realistically, to be able to.
mmorg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 37
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CANADA
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
I'm pretty sure you can't see the other teams Composure because it wouldn't make any sense, realistically, to be able to.
Okay then based on your argument we should have NO compsure bubbles for the human controlled team either because... as you say 'realistically' it wouldn't make any sense. However, I will repeat, last gen did it right. It's a great feature to know who on the field is confident rather than only the players on your team. Let's turn back the clock to the last gen version of composure.
__________________
Roar you Lions roar!
JAYMO76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #4
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Okay then based on your argument we should have NO compsure bubbles for the human controlled team either because... as you say 'realistically' it wouldn't make any sense. However, I will repeat, last gen did it right. It's a great feature to know who on the field is confident rather than only the players on your team. Let's turn back the clock to the last gen version of composure.
Lol your funny, relistically if you are a coach you can tell when all YOUR players are composed or not.There is no way you can tell if a player on the opposite team is composed, because you do not know their confidence level.each player IRL is different they can mess up a bunch and still keep their composure.Some might of thought that after peyton threw a couple ints and one went back for a TD that peyton was shooked and the colts would lose to the pats, but peyton kept his composure and kept playing hard and got the W. In short you cant tell another teams composer as the opposition.
Allaboutme is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 37
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: CANADA
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Lol your funny, relistically if you are a coach you can tell when all YOUR players are composed or not.There is no way you can tell if a player on the opposite team is composed, because you do not know their confidence level.each player IRL is different they can mess up a bunch and still keep their composure.Some might of thought that after peyton threw a couple ints and one went back for a TD that peyton was shooked and the colts would lose to the pats, but peyton kept his composure and kept playing hard and got the W. In short you cant tell another teams composer as the opposition.
Yes, I understand what you're saying. But, I am just saying that the way composure bubbles were set up on NCAA FOOTBALL 06/07 last gen was truly excellent! I found the composure for both sides to be highly strategic and it made the games a lot more fun to play.
__________________
Roar you Lions roar!
JAYMO76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 12:43 AM   #6
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!
 
da ThRONe's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Posts: 8,573
Re: Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Yes, I understand what you're saying. But, I am just saying that the way composure bubbles were set up on NCAA FOOTBALL 06/07 last gen was truly excellent! I found the composure for both sides to be highly strategic and it made the games a lot more fun to play.
Sim and fun dont always go hand in hand!
__________________
You looking at the Chair MAN!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
da ThRONe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #7
MVP
 
mmorg's Arena
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 2,274
Re: Composure bubbles for BOTH teams!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Yes, I understand what you're saying. But, I am just saying that the way composure bubbles were set up on NCAA FOOTBALL 06/07 last gen was truly excellent! I found the composure for both sides to be highly strategic and it made the games a lot more fun to play.
Yeah it was cool but there is no reason to have it for the sake of realism.
mmorg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 AM.

Top -