Home

Players Degression

This is a discussion on Players Degression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 03:29 PM   #73
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Players Degression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I dont want regression until EA learns to use progression right.
I dont want NCAA period til they show me there serious about making the best game possible!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I dont want NCAA period til they show me there serious about making the best game possible!
I just dont get it. I dont want to be "that guy" but what were the Ncaa dev team doing during their production time? I mean look at Madden. Look at how much their did to gameplay, visuals, ai, presantation, and an online franchise in one year (plus a bunch of other things). I know Ncaa 10 added better gameplay, teambuilder, mix and match uniforms (which is also in Madden), and uhhh......? season showdown? I cant really think of what they were doing during production after seeing how much of an overhaul Madden is this year compared to Ncaa. Im sorry but I think its just weird.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #75
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I just dont get it. I dont want to be "that guy" but what were the Ncaa dev team doing during their production time? I mean look at Madden. Look at how much their did to gameplay, visuals, ai, presantation, and an online franchise in one year (plus a bunch of other things). I know Ncaa 10 added better gameplay, teambuilder, mix and match uniforms (which is also in Madden), and uhhh......? season showdown? I cant really think of what they were doing during production after seeing how much of an overhaul Madden is this year compared to Ncaa. Im sorry but I think its just weird.
I dont know if Madden is full of glicthes like NCAA is ,but If not heads needs to roll at NCAA this year period!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #76
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
I dont know if Madden is full of glicthes like NCAA is ,but If not heads needs to roll at NCAA this year period!
If madden is glitch free I will be pretty steamed. Madden added all these features and advancments and Ncaa features didnt work at all or work like the ncaa team said they would (Pac-10 schedule, sliders, recruits coming in at lower rating, progression, etc.)
Old 08-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #77
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
If they have a system that can advance player ratings and it not overdone or basis to the better teams I dont think it should be too difficult to have to opposite effect!
Boy was I wrong! LOL

I would love to have them really look into this. The boom/bust thing would add so much to this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »