Home

Why is it so hard?

This is a discussion on Why is it so hard? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2009, 05:37 AM   #9
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Why is it so hard?

I too have found that I got a very high rating very quickly. I've only tried a QB, was a high recruit and went to USC to be third on the depth chart. By game 3 I was starting, so I was pretty disappointed in that, figuring that I'd have to at least sit the bench for the season while Sanchez started, and I'd start when he left and work my way up to back up in that first year. I it's a good idea for a game mode, it just needs to be improved.

The one thing that I have liked about it is that, it makes games nice and quick since I can get a game in, in about 20 minutes, so that's nice. Plus, in this years edition I started getting frustrated by the long 3rd down completions I'd keep giving up on 3rd down, so D wasn't fun for me anymore, so it's allowed me to just skip that part of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »