Home

OMT..Quick Question

This is a discussion on OMT..Quick Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
OMT..Quick Question

I am very interested in the details of the game...Little things go a long way with me.

My question is: Have you added new Revolution facemasks (specifically the one Percy Harvin wears), eye black and/or dreadlocks to NCAA 2010?

These details seem very small, but I know a great deal of serious gamers notice these details like I do. I REALLY REALLY hope all three are in this years game.

I'll hang up and listen...Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: OMT..Quick Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
I am very interested in the details of the game...Little things go a long way with me.

My question is: Have you added new Revolution facemasks (specifically the one Percy Harvin wears), eye black and/or dreadlocks to NCAA 2010?

These details seem very small, but I know a great deal of serious gamers notice these details like I do. I REALLY REALLY hope all three are in this years game.

I'll hang up and listen...Thanks
I for one would love for my created player or campus legend guy to dreads seeing to it that I do. Its kinda hard seeing myself w/o dreads when I got so used to seeing them hang out of the back of my helmet in high school

Old 03-19-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
Rookie

I just don't understand how they had them what...three years ago for 360 and then they just took them out of the game...I am also pretty sure they have eye black for Larry Fitzgerald in Madden, but you can't add it to anyone else.

It honestly can't be that hard to add them or take much time of these details to the game. Adding these three requests would add so much realism to many many players in the game.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
I just don't understand how they had them what...three years ago for 360 and then they just took them out of the game...I am also pretty sure they have eye black for Larry Fitzgerald in Madden, but you can't add it to anyone else.

It honestly can't be that hard to add them or take much time of these details to the game. Adding these three requests would add so much realism to many many players in the game.
agreed

Old 03-19-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12

You mentioned eye black. Most players now wear the eye black with the teams logo on it. I think i would just about die if i saw Terrelle Pryor in NCAA Football 10 with his one "O" eye black and one Buckeye eye black.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 AM   #6
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmanj
You mentioned eye black. Most players now wear the eye black with the teams logo on it. I think i would just about die if i saw Terrelle Pryor in NCAA Football 10 with his one "O" eye black and one Buckeye eye black.
I think its safe to say you'll live to see another year!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:47 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmanj
As would I...A buddy of mine or been wishing for this for years...

Also calf bands would be awesome...About 75% of UF players wear calf bands...

Also one arm bare and one arm with long sleeve...Ala Reggie Bush at USC...Pryor does this too sometimes.

I know you can do just one arm full sleeve in MLB the Show...It looks awesome.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:34 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

Like I've said already a few times, It's as obvious as the day is blue that EA couldn't care less about what we want to see in a college football game. For some reason, adding details as small as a variation in cleats and color, a sock slider, more facemask, leg bands, towls, actual nike sleeves with logos and more variations, etc, are to difficult for EA to add in a game. Details as small as this would make the game so much better, but EA can't seem to do it. I don't see what's so hard, but hey, I'm a fan. What do I know about what I want?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »