Home

NCAA Football 10 Community Day taking place Today!( March 20th)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Community Day taking place Today!( March 20th) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 02:22 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 10 Community Day taking place Today!( March 20th)

I understand what they are doing and appreciate they care enough to get feedback this early. What I dont understand is why they not share info with everyone so there feedback is from everyone. Like we the community might have better feedback than these 5-10 whatever there is set guys.

Isnt there better chances of finding/fixing what could be wrong with the game with letting a bigger mass of people know? And why is there we cannot release info bull? I mean most of us are gonna buy the game anyways why feel the need to have to hold back info from us from a marketing standpoint? I mean if i hear about feature (x) on 3-21 compared to 4-21 is it gonna make me wanna buy the game any more? I mean whats the point of that really?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Wow...

Did you guys miss the 20,000 times they said "There wont be info released during the event?"

They're doing it for feedback from the guys there (and I think they made some good choices on who's going, btw), but if you think they're not going to take the opportunity to use it as a marketing tool as well, then you are insane.

The coverage wasn't for us. It was for the uninitiated, and for them, it's probably got some value.
Yes but they blogged it, and had a 1 hour show streaming live online at the event. All the attention and hype was just idiotic because the whole time it was a constant yea people are here playing the game, but we can't tell you a thing about it. So yea people are still playing the game and talking to the devs, but sorry we can't mention anything that's going on. Who's idea was it to cover this so heavily? What a waste of bandwidth.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Yes but they blogged it, and had a 1 hour show streaming live online at the event. All the attention and hype was just idiotic because the whole time it was a constant yea people are here playing the game, but we can't tell you a thing about it. So yea people are still playing the game and talking to the devs, but sorry we can't mention anything that's going on. Who's idea was it to cover this so heavily? What a waste of bandwidth.
Either way if you went to the stream expecting information after they told us nothing would be released information wise its not their fault you are disappointed.I purposely didnt listen to the stream at 3 just because i figured they would just interview guys on how amped they are about playing the game and not give out any info.

The funny part is reading this thread to be honest, many people you can tell did not read the blog that introduced community day clearly.And the few that made new threads about not buying the game,well that was just golden.

At the end of the day,they said no information on the game would be released on friday . A bunch of you guys didnt read and now felt like they owed you something? haha golden.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #60
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
Either way if you went to the stream expecting information after they told us nothing would be released information wise its not their fault you are disappointed.I purposely didnt listen to the stream at 3 just because i figured they would just interview guys on how amped they are about playing the game and not give out any info.

The funny part is reading this thread to be honest, many people you can tell did not read the blog that introduced community day clearly.And the few that made new threads about not buying the game,well that was just golden.

At the end of the day,they said no information on the game would be released on friday . A bunch of you guys didnt read and now felt like they owed you something? haha golden.
Dude what do you get up and eat a bowl of Anal O's or something? You are always being a **** for no reason. Cant you find something better to do? If you always gotta put other people down your life must really suck. I suggest you seek help or atleast get some ***!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Dude what do you get up and eat a bowl of Anal O's or something? You are always being a **** for no reason. Cant you find something better to do? If you always gotta put other people down your life must really suck. I suggest you seek help or atleast get some ***!
I dont get what your saying?all i stated was truth, if they told you 4 days pior to an actual even that there wont be any information given about the game, why would you listen to it expecting information to be given? lol im not being a turd im just stating facts.

Im sorry it offended you btw and i asure you my life is probably as good as it gets for a 22 year old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #62
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
I dont get what your saying?all i stated was truth, if they told you 4 days pior to an actual even that there wont be any information given about the game, why would you listen to it expecting information to be given? lol im not being a turd im just stating facts.

Im sorry it offended you btw and i asure you my life is probably as good as it gets for a 22 year old.
Well that makes 1 of us! LOL I was more or less being funny with that post. "Anal O's" I thought that had a nice ring to it.

As far as expecting something clearly I didnt read the pre post ,but I was going off all that bull**** hype! And I should have know better!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Well that makes 1 of us! LOL I was more or less being funny with that post. "Anal O's" I thought that had a nice ring to it.

As far as expecting something clearly I didnt read the pre post ,but I was going off all that bull**** hype! And I should have know better!

pretty much man, but for the people who are mad but loved the OD dynasty feature, when i saw one of the twitter updates it said this "Shopmaster: I'm not a big dynasty guy, actually not a dynasty guy at all but this stuff is amazing"

so the updates to OD compared to last year mustve been great for him to say this. hold on to your hats man, i believe the best is yet to come.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #64
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Wow...

Did you guys miss the 20,000 times they said "There wont be info released during the event?"

They're doing it for feedback from the guys there (and I think they made some good choices on who's going, btw), but if you think they're not going to take the opportunity to use it as a marketing tool as well, then you are insane.

The coverage wasn't for us. It was for the uninitiated, and for them, it's probably got some value.
Thank you finally someone paying attention.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »