Home

Poll: Worst glitch in NCAA 09

This is a discussion on Poll: Worst glitch in NCAA 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What is the worst glitch in NCAA 09?
Extra point off goal post results in wrong team getting possession 7 22.58%
Online Dynasty Players Leaving persuasion is broken 16 51.61%
Not being able to hike the ball for no apparent reason 4 12.90%
Drive Summary stats are blatantly wrong 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Icon2 Poll: Worst glitch in NCAA 09

As NCAA 10 nears it's easy to get excited at some of the new features we have heard about and hope for.

However I know there are a lot of you that, like me, are more concerned about bug fixes than new features. In that honor, I'm going to host a poll to let everyone vote on what they think is/are the worst glitch(es) of NCAA 09.

Previously I posted a nomination thread. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
The choices in this poll are the seconded nominations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Poll: Worst glitch in NCAA 09

of those choices, I'll have to say the online dynasty thing, although you can get around that by doing the offline work-around.

I've never seen the "Extra point off goal post results in wrong team getting possession" or the "Not being able to hike the ball for no apparent reason" before, so have no idea what that is. the drive summery bug is annoying, but is nothing to get that upset about.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the drive summery bug is annoying, but is nothing to get that upset about.
It's not as painful of a bug as the others, but it's the most frequent and obvious bug in the game IMO.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

I would say Online Dynasty bug because it takes a good amount of work to get around. The rest are annoying but the two gameplay ones don't happen to me that often and the drive summary is anooying but isnt a huge deal to me.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

I would have to go with the online dynasty thing. That's a pretty major oversight right there. But for me the most annoying thing was playing franchise and having 2 undefeated non BCS teams play for the BCS title.
That better be corrected this year EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

In campus legend, I have a monster of a RE on Ohio State. 2nd year and my power and finesse moves are 93. I thought that was pretty good. I constantly jump the snap and pop a power or finesse move and leave the OL men sitting there and some how they are magically pop back in front of me blocking. And I can be blocked and overpowered by O-line men on some of the worst teams. And whats worst is when I get past everyone, the qb throws the ball off running backwards. I swear they are more accurate when you put pressure on them. I don't get it.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 AM   #7
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12

Online Dynasty players leaving persuasion all the way. I will say though the Drive Summary bug is the biggest eye sore i've ever seen in a game. Almost as bad as MLB 2K9's "led the league in HRs in 216" or whatever it says
Old 03-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampN252
In campus legend, I have a monster of a RE on Ohio State. 2nd year and my power and finesse moves are 93. I thought that was pretty good. I constantly jump the snap and pop a power or finesse move and leave the OL men sitting there and some how they are magically pop back in front of me blocking. And I can be blocked and overpowered by O-line men on some of the worst teams. And whats worst is when I get past everyone, the qb throws the ball off running backwards. I swear they are more accurate when you put pressure on them. I don't get it.
Weird. You're saying the OL basically teleport backward to be in front of you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »