Home

My First Bashing Thread

This is a discussion on My First Bashing Thread within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
My First Bashing Thread

Okay most times on this site i take up for the game, its producers, etc, but now i just dont understand somethings. on the EA forums 2 designers are answering questions about the game, features and what might be in/out of this year version.

So the question was asked about refs and of course its NOT in but then why are wind socks? you have the wind on the kick meter. it eividently takes too much space. what??? its just like having another player on the field.

The next question was about hiring/firing of coaches and contract extensions in OD. The response was no its not in the game cuz the commish can decide. WTF?? Thats just lazy so i as the commish have to decide whether or not someone was fulfilled they goals and fire them. Great way to break up an OD.

So NO coaches, NO refs, and NO Hire and Firing of coaches in OD but we get wind socks probably no discipline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: My First Bashing Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
Okay most times on this site i take up for the game, its producers, etc, but now i just dont understand somethings. on the EA forums 2 designers are answering questions about the game, features and what might be in/out of this year version.

So the question was asked about refs and of course its NOT in but then why are wind socks? you have the wind on the kick meter. it eividently takes too much space. what??? its just like having another player on the field.

The next question was about hiring/firing of coaches and contract extensions in OD. The response was no its not in the game cuz the commish can decide. WTF?? Thats just lazy so i as the commish have to decide whether or not someone was fulfilled they goals and fire them. Great way to break up an OD.

So NO coaches, NO refs, and NO Hire and Firing of coaches in OD but we get wind socks probably no discipline.
/Palm face

Ok the refree thing is really no big deal to me, im sure it is to some but if the gameplay is better this year and presentation no one will care.

Second if you have a OD and some Guy uses Texas and because of competition he has back to back losing seasons, you want the computer to fire him? if he sucks that bad with texas , what do u actually think he is gonna do when he gets fired?Some players just want to play with their favorite teams so i dont see that certain guy staying in your OD anyway( hence bad players would get fired and they will eventually leave cuz they cant play with the team they want) its better that the commissoner has this power, because as a commissoner you can be nice and just keep him around or kick him if u think the dynasty needs better quality users.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #3
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

I agree its not that big...but you have wind socks thats also for nothing but looks so if im making a game the chain gang and refs go in before wind socks do. If it takes too much memory from other things then i understand but im just saying. And really i would take a pregame show with impact players being shown before any of that.

I guess i'm frustrated bout the coaching thing because i play with people who understand about hiring and firing so no one would quit we would just try to win with the team we fell to. As a commish i want to take the personal thing out of it and let the CPU fire people cuz that way its not biased.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Thos wind socks aren't going to matter one bit if the kicking engine stays the same, everything is automatic from 55 yards in regardless of sliders or wind socks.

Can't they just focus on gameplay for once. No additions, gimmicks, etc. until the AI QB can throw deep balls regularly, attributes besides speed matter, the AI QB quits running the same QB choice play over and over again and games don't turn into pick 6 festivals.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2

Feel it my friend and let it flow through to your soul, let your hate consume you and protect you, let it drown away your fears so that you will have limitless courage, these are the pleasures of the Dark Side...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Not knocking EA but I've never seen windsocks. What schools actually use them? I haven't seen a whole lot of FG nets either so I hope they have them at the designated schools.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

LMAO at letting the hate flow...but yeah i think the community day was the opportunity for players to tell them not everyone runs the spread and other problems with the AI. I think they have already said it has been retooled.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »