Home

Will NCAA 2010 meet your expectations?

This is a discussion on Will NCAA 2010 meet your expectations? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will NCAA 2010 meet your expectations?
Yes, it will exceed my expectations 9 7.20%
Yes, it will at least meet my expectations 44 35.20%
No, the game will not meet my expectations 72 57.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #33
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Will NCAA 2010 meet your expectations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Nope.

I'm hoping for an intelligent game of football but I think the horrid CPU AI will return.

I hope I'm wrong!
VASTLY improved CPU AI (i.e. no more QB draws on 3rd and 8) and the return of a defense with a pulse will go a long way in rebuilding my relationship with this franchise.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #34
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

Speaking of expectations...spoke with a guy at gamestop and according to him (*disclaimer: i dont know this guy and he could be worng as hell or lying but he works there) based on sales last year and depending on how the game does this year. EA may discontinue the series. So those of you who hate it may get your wish of it being stopped. I love the series so i would basically die.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #35
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
Speaking of expectations...spoke with a guy at gamestop and according to him (*disclaimer: i dont know this guy and he could be worng as hell or lying but he works there) based on sales last year and depending on how the game does this year. EA may discontinue the series. So those of you who hate it may get your wish of it being stopped. I love the series so i would basically die.
That isn't true.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #36
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

The exclusion of QB ratings has led me to vote no. Of course, my expectations are so low right now, I should have probably said the game will exceed them.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:26 PM   #37
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
I don't know the details of the NCAA exclusive license that EA has for NCAA Football, but I'm guessing it requires them to put out a game every year. I could be wrong though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 03-30-2009, 01:59 PM   #38
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Hahaha, getting video games news from gamestop employees is like getting world news from grandma. I know you threw in the disclaimer and all but still, unless he's a major shareholder in ERTS, he doesn't have a clue.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:02 PM   #39
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
I stopped reading at "Gamestop". I wouldn't believe one of those guys if they told me water is wet.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:07 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 25

I have many reasons why, but to save my long rant I will simply say NO it will not come close to my expectations this far into this generation of consoles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »