Home

One thing that bugs me...

This is a discussion on One thing that bugs me... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Icon4 One thing that bugs me...

And I now you guys probably don't care, but here it goes:.

Would you all stop saying, did you get in Percy Harvin's face mask? Are we going to see the Ohio dance now? Will all the gator fans make the gator chomp? Will the crowd finally put up four fingers during UM games?

I don't get why you guys ask for things like that. Yes, having it would be cool. But why in the world should they try and get only Percy Harvin's face mask in, but not try as hard for all the others? Why should they work on the Gator's crowd and not work too much on Tennessee's?

My point is: Stop asking for player specific or team specific things. Its stupid if you ask me. They can't just add Percy Harvin's face mask and call it a day. Everyone would explode if they just got his face mask correct, but they didn't work on Graig Cooper's or Jacory Harris(not just these two players, but anyone).

Just let the dev's get in what they can get in. Don't ask them to put in something your favorite player does. You will be upset because they won't do it, and its stupid to even think they would focus on that player only.

Thanks for listening to me rant....

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: One thing that bugs me...

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Ahhh...Spoken like a Cane . fan...

Will you ever be happy with the gameplay of the game? Probably not...Will you still complain about it every year? Yes.

Will I be happy with the equipment if they add a few things like eye black, towels, dead locks, more shoes and a wider facemask selection. Absolutely yes...Will I complain every year after they add these simple things...No.

Gameplay is a work in progress every year...Equipment is not...The equipment they add will be in the game every year...They added some new revo facemasks last year that I don't even think exist.

What takes more time to add to the game? Equipment or reconfiguring the entire gameplay?

If no one complains about adding equipment and other visual details they will never add them...So the game will be filled with no presentation and bad gameplay every year...Or we could have good presentation and the same bad gameplay. Choice is pretty simple to me.

The SMALL amount of time spent to add equipment adds a LARGE amount of realism to the game. Not every delv is there to fix gameplay...So adding equipent would not take away from gameplay in anyway.

There are 2039428-023- people complaining about gameplay every year...I laugh that a few people who want a true next gen experince and presentation get you butt hurt. We are all comsumers and we all have different things we want for our $60 every year.

Last...Jacory's facemask is in the game...Also Greg Cooper wears the same facemask as Percy Harvin.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Also the "Percy Harvin" facemask is a way to describe the STYLE or TYPE of Revolution facemask I'm talking about...90% of UF skill position players wear this same facemasks and it is probably the most widely used revolution facemask used in college today.

Last edited by eritraj; 03-28-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
Rookie

Last everyone has different things they want in the game...School symbols on the cheerleaders doesn't matter to me, but to some it does. I'm glad they are voicing their opinion because they pay their $60 for the game and anything that would make the game better for them should be voiced to the delvs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Ok, I was never a dick to you, but you come in here an say" ahh a typical cane fan..."

I know if people don't complain it will never be fixed, but I am saying it is stupid when someone says can you get his face mask in and they never once say they want anyone else's in. I don't understand why people would think a dev would work on just one player or crowd and get their celebrations and equipment in and call it a day. It would be 119 years before every team had their specific things and players would never ever look like their real life counterpart. Instead of asking for Percy's Revo mask, they should just ask for all Revo masks. It would make things better IMO and if the devs added them all it wouldn't look like they were just working on Percy.

― Plato
Old 03-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
Rookie

I think you skipped my post about the "Percy Harvin" facemask...Go back and reread.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

this isn't going to end well... But I'll enjoy the show..

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »