Home

2010 Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on 2010 Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2010 Online Dynasty

Man still no updates. It's 10:30 Tiburon time, lol. Gimme my fix.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #34
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Things that would be awesome:

All stats online, similar to 2k's league sites.
Formation subs
Give commish control over everything. Let them assign scores to games. Let them sim only one game and re-do the results.
Web recruiting

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 04-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #35
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

In-game saves would be cool, and even taking it a step further, if an online dyansty game were disconnected somehow, it would save and you could pick it back up where you left off without having to replay from start. I guess it would save to the guy that didn't get disconnected and he would show as reporting the game at the time of qtr with the score, down & distance etc., in dynasty headquarters. Then when one of the users invited the other for the game, it would pull this up or give the option of playing from the saved point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #36
MVP

Koolie G's Arena

OVR: 13

The majority of the updates have not been posted until late in the evening if I'm looking at the NCAA blog posts correctly. Some have been done just before lunch or just after, but most are at around 5 or 6 in the evening.

I'm looking forward the the Online Dynasty info. It is the one feature that has really kept me interested. I am still in two OD's and they are going strong. We may decide to take a break after the current seasons just to give ourselves a little break before 2010 comes out. I'm very interested in what they have on tap for 2010 in the Online Dynasty area.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:13 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolie G
The majority of the updates have not been posted until late in the evening if I'm looking at the NCAA blog posts correctly. Some have been done just before lunch or just after, but most are at around 5 or 6 in the evening.

I'm looking forward the the Online Dynasty info. It is the one feature that has really kept me interested. I am still in two OD's and they are going strong. We may decide to take a break after the current seasons just to give ourselves a little break before 2010 comes out. I'm very interested in what they have on tap for 2010 in the Online Dynasty area.
Yea if EA woud focus up on perfecting online/offline dynasty and adding in alot of details to make it indepth then it'd make the game perfect. I can deal with the gameplay flaws that'l be in but its the outside in dynasty that keeps it all going. Hopefully it'll be up in a few. I got my hopes for this.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #38
Rookie

Macc24JR's Arena

OVR: 5

I totally agree with the 1st reply there should be an ESPN telecast or something short and sweet to fill you in for whose running for Heisman, who had a big game, SPECIFICALLY in OD in regards to the other users teams.

ESPN sponsers this game (I believe) and their names been in and around the cover for awhile, they should fork up some cake so that they can do something that'd make OD even cooler.

Even if it was the same old recorded segments with some highlights from the specific player or teams last game, which wouldn't be TOO out of the question seeing as you can save and show specific plays from a game.

I dunno.

MLB - Atlanta Braves
NFL - Philly Eagles / Seattle Seahawks
NHL - Chicago Blackhawks
NBA - Detroit Pistons
College - USC Trojans
Old 04-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 13

so we still waiting huh?

Spoiler
Old 04-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #40
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc24JR
ESPN sponsers this game (I believe) and their names been in and around the cover for awhile, they should fork up some cake so that they can do something that'd make OD even cooler.
Actually, EA paid to have the rights to use the ESPN license. They just haven't utilized it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabbit
so we still waiting huh?
Yes sir.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »