Home

Two simple requests...

This is a discussion on Two simple requests... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Two simple requests...

Bump again..
Old 04-07-2009, 10:12 PM   #18
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
Are you listening EA? OMT or Russel Kiniry? How hard would it be to add the squib kick and the penalties we see in the game? I agree that along with the Unsportsmanlike penalty we also need the Illegal Touching (which was in previous versions of NCAA, btw) and the Blocking in the Back penalty to be in the game. These are really just some simple requests and I would hope OMT or Russel Kiniry would consider this.

OMT, if you're reading, I do just want to encourage you and the team and say that I am excited about some of the changes already announced. Player lock and defensive assist can be a great feature, particularly if it gives us a definite strategy to blocking field goals rather than just the random-looking-for-glitches approach that we do now.

Here are some of my top requests for NCAA 10, one of which has been (possibly) already confirmed:

1) A specific, workable strategy to blocking kicks

2) Improved presentation (probably won't hear about this for awhile still)

3) Squib kick

4) More penalties we see on Saturday: Unsportsmanlike, Blocking in the Back, Illegal Touching, Tripping, etc.

Remember your slogan EA: "If it's in the game, it's in the game!"
OMT RARELY replies to these type of posts

Old 04-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well, we can still try, can't we?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 8

well since we're talking about penalties...when they put the automatic motion plays in the game, maybe this just was me but, I'll sometimes try to send a guy in motion when I forgot someone else was going in motion automatically. I'll think man that could have been an illegal motion penalty...2 guys in motion. I wonder if they thought about adding that penalty or not. Would be nice, just like squib kicks and formation subs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »