Home

Two simple requests...

This is a discussion on Two simple requests... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Two simple requests...

The squib kick and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Both of these were in previous versions of NCAA and I never understood why they were taken out. OMT-what is the likelihood we will see these return? It doesn't seem like it would take too much time to put them back in the game.

I just can't stand how someone I'm playing can pull off an unbelievable celebration and there not be a flag. Come on, EA! If it's in the game, it's in the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Two simple requests...

Agreed on both counts....I could care less that people can celebrate in the game, but in real life, high stepping in from the 10 or diving into the endzone for no reason will draw the 15-yd flag every time. People wanna to do the crime, make them do the time!!!

The absence of a squib kick is really silly though. I have actually resorted to using an onside kick with 0:03 left in a game to avoid kicking deep and running the risk of a random kick coverage breakdown...the squib kick is essential!

Last edited by Moostache; 04-03-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
The squib kick and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.
Good suggestions.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

I'd love to see out of bounds late hit unsportsmanlike penelties. I suppose it's not really all that important but would still be pretty cool.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Rivers17ncsu's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca Brasi
I'd love to see out of bounds late hit unsportsmanlike penelties. I suppose it's not really all that important but would still be pretty cool.

I was just about to post this.

also what about ILLEGAL TOUCHING! there have been so many TD's scored when a WR steps or runs out of bounds then runs back in and they are wide open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

^Ya, hadn't thought of that one.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers17ncsu
I was just about to post this.

also what about ILLEGAL TOUCHING! there have been so many TD's scored when a WR steps or runs out of bounds then runs back in and they are wide open.

They NEED illegal touching in......

It happens so much in this game its frustrating.

Old 04-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #8
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

What I hate is when I'm running with my quarterback and I get two or three steps out of bounds and he gets drilled. No Penalty. And my quarterback is out 4 or 5 plays trying to recover from the hit.

Illegal touching is such a joke. I was playing the CPU and they had a guy out of bounds in the endzone. So, I come up on the quarterback with the cornerback. The wideout then comes back into the field of play and catches it for a touchdown. What the hell! I don't think there is anything that annoys me more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »