Home

recruiting cheat for od

This is a discussion on recruiting cheat for od within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2009, 04:02 AM   #9
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: recruiting cheat for od

New People visit this site everday im sure. This topic has been viewed 157 times. prolly 100 of those were after the cheat was posted. Its kinda like running a re-run. Instead of the OP seraching through the forum for the answer he opened a new topic. Now you guys are trying to justify broadcasting a cheat by saying its been discussed plenty b4.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #10
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
New People visit this site everday im sure. This topic has been viewed 157 times. prolly 100 of those were after the cheat was posted. Its kinda like running a re-run. Instead of the OP seraching through the forum for the answer he opened a new topic. Now you guys are trying to justify broadcasting a cheat by saying its been discussed plenty b4.
How is this any different than posting cheese? Some n00b could get on here and just read about all the cheesey ways to be successful online. I don't see anybody on there telling them to delete their posts. Its all the same if you ask me.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9

new game comes out in 3 months and everyone and their mom knows about that glitch that plays college regularly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #12
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
I never knew about the cheat. Everyone kept hinting to it, but I never saw what it actually was.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 39

OOOO God!! I posted a cheat ..burn me at the stake operation sport mods.

get a life macplex
Old 04-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #14
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

lol K I said what I had to say. I said plz in my first post so don't get defensive it was a request. I Just thought it was like a unwritten rule not to post cheats.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
its been addressed on here a bunch. basically they have the recruit visit, then take him off their board, re-add him, have them visit again and so on. Its lame.
I thought that had been fixed in one of the patches. I wouldn't know for sure as I haven't done this, but I had heard about it.

I know of another one that involves a lot of phone calling and reloading before week one, but I'll say no more so as not to broadcast it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #16
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Any good league, and for any player worth recruiting hard, this would be impossible because people would notice he had two visits with a team...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »