Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-09-2009, 02:18 AM   #185
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates

OMT is dead
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2009, 03:00 AM   #186
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
OMT is dead

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #187
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
OMT is dead
It would be nice if you weren't complaining about OMT for a change. He's stated that he wouldn't be available as much so why can't you figure it out? This forum isn't his personal pager.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #188
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
It would be nice if you weren't complaining about OMT for a change. He's stated that he wouldn't be available as much so why can't you figure it out? This forum isn't his personal pager.
Didnt mean to piss you off buddy i was just joking around all i said he was dead not he should die. And by the way how have i been complaining about omt im not bashing or complaining that dreadlocks are in or he sucks beacsue he isnt avalible lately... I dont understand what you mean by it would be nice if i didnt complain about him for a change
Find one post where I was complaining about a developer goto my recent posts page and look. You got me confused with someone else, "figure it out".

Last edited by Potatoes002; 05-09-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:24 PM   #189
Banned

davidmj444's Arena

OVR: 6

Please did the tiger face vinyl on Clemson's WestZone make it in?
Old 05-18-2009, 01:44 AM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
The artists worked from reference of this stadium taken in the summer of 2006.
Say what? 2006? How many versions of the game have come out since 2006? Seriously, if that is the best you can come up with, that really is an integrity strike IMO. The pressbox, for instance, wasn't even started until completion of the 2007 season. And yet, it's in the game. And the video board isn't. I think a slogan change is in order, and I would seriously be questioning if details were a serious part of the way you conduct business. If you don't want to read stuff like this, get the dang project right. Stop flubbing away at half-arsed excuses that create more questions than answers.

For instance, you said you had to go to these venues. We know that appears to be a crock of smelly-poo. If your artist is using a photo from 2006!? (it's 2009 in case you missed it) Seriously, that literally defies rationality.

To Houston fan: I don't think I need any tips on how to develop my points. My rhetoric was and is intended to be harsh and direct. I don't want to give the illusion that I am OK with inaccuracies.

Now, that said, the Coogs spanked us dirty time last season. No comeback to that, except this year, your coming to our village. On Bill Yoder: That dude is the biggest pr!ck to ever grace the sidelines. Houston earned nothing in those beatings of Tulsa, especially the 100-6 game because more than half the team was sick with the flu. Tulsa actually tried to forfeit the game because of that development, but the classy Yoder declined. Then scored 100 on a team that had to play both ways. You stay classy Houston!

Andre Ware is a tool.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »